Quantcast

Atom Labs Air Corps Pedal Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I think that I should win them in order for you to prove to the world that you are not baised in favor of the local monkey's and that Ridemonkey is truely a part of the internatonal mountainbike scene and not just a yank thing.:D
Or you could just give them to me cos they'd look good on my bike and I'm such a nice guy.:thumb: :thumb: :rolleyes: ;) :D

May 14, 2002
London
I should win these pedals cuz they'll make me go faster, which will make me win races, which will get me sponsorship, which will get me thousands of adoring fans. (well we can all dream eh?) :D

I think that Orven should win them so he would shut up already:D , or if I win them I will just continually PM Orven with pics of me and My Sweeeeet new pedals, you know at the beach, at a romantic candlelit dinner, in the Louvre in Paris, etc. Just to make him even madder...cuz lord knows I haven't posted often enough...;)

P

pyg

I should win these pedals 'cause I'm using Snafu pedals that are rolling under me and don't grip at all. I might get hurt because I didn't win these pedals......

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL HAVING MY ACCIDENT ON YOUR CONSCIENCE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!?!?!?!?!?

that's what I thought. ;)

I am a rider with a passion for Downhill. I started racing this year, and plan to race for the rest of my life! I could never race in the past because it was just too expensive. My parents really couldnt help me out too much along the lines of bike parts because they had a hard enough time paying for our house, and all of our bills. I have my own job in a mexican joint now. All my money goes to pay for a race and gas money each week. If I have some spare cash left over, that goes into my parts fund incase any of my used equiptment breaks. This isnt a plee story for pedals, but just trying to show you that any free/cheap equipment I can get my hands on is greatly appreciated and will be put to great use. Im already saving for the Norba National up in Mount Snow, maybe by then I could be expert :) who knows....

If I get the pedals, I will make sure they get some victories... :monkey:
-Quik

cyp

Chimp
Sep 17, 2001
LI, New York
i need these pedals because i only ride atomics on my bike. i am building a new bike and don't have the cash for these pedals which means i can't ride my bike!!! help!!!:nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

C

Cheers

I NEED these pedals because it is hard to ride my bike with NO pedals at all.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
I should win these pedals because.... I can't afford new pedals... no, that's not true... my current pedals are busted... hmm... no, they are still working fine... lemme see... no, I really don't deserve to win them... another :monkey: should get them. :cool:

Yuppie

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
Oliver, BC
Once upon a time there was a dashing young lad named Brian. One day a horrible thing happened to Brian, his mother caught cancer from a mosquitoe (we grow em mighty big up here in Canada). Anyway, being the mommas boy he was, Brian wanted to save her.
He consulted the great Guru of Canada (known in other circles as Wade Simmons), who cryptically told him "To save your mother, you must climb Mount Everest on your Bicycle, and pick the flowers at the top. Bring them down to her, and make her eat them".
Brian, filled with hope and joy set out for mount everest. He battled rabid wolverines, he had territorial spats with the occaisonal Yak. He overcame all odds.
And THEN, he began climbing Everest. Up he climbed on his bicycle. Up and up and up and up and up and up and up. Oh, and up some more.
FINALLY, after 20 days and nights spinning in the granny gear up everest, he made it to the top. He found the Flowers, and picked a bunch. He threw them in his backback and headed back down the mountain.
He was living a DH dream, going to save his momma, bombing down the slopes of everest. The Abominable Snowman busted out his DH9 and shredded with him. How cool was that?

And then..... Suddenly.... Brian's left foot slipped off his no-name platform pedal which had inadequate grip, and hurtled into an abyss.

The end.

Please, think of his mother.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
you need me to have them! if chosen, i, the recipient will provide free photographs of the pedals in use to ridemonkey and atomlab. it's a win-win situation for both of us. i get stoked on new pedals, you get stoked on professional photographs of the pedals in use :)

spomer

BullBiker

Chimp
Nov 5, 2001
Flatland Florida
I deserve to win these pedals because they would look great on my new bike. Plus, I'm planning on a mt. bike trip this summer and my current pedals are nearly destroyed. Plus I would mention to everyone that asked about them where I got them about the monkey!

L8R

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
IF I WIN THOSE PEDALS I'LL WEAR MY RIDE MONKEY SHIRT ON THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW I'M TAPING CAUSE MY WIFE HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY UNCLES-DAUGHTER'S-BOYFREINDS-MOTHERS-SISTERS-SON IN LAWS HORSE TRAINER'S- DOG GROOMERS-SONS-HIGH SCHOOL'S FOOTBALL TEAM, ALL 69 OF THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.