Quantcast

Bender vs. Hill

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
zmtber said:
thats funny how you usually always consider yourself a "SB kid", wow you are such a hyp·o·crite. when you are riding you wish you were an SB kid because we have better riders then where you live, and you are over here like every weekend sucking up to us local riders so you can have friends to ride with, saying how cool everyone is around here (SB). On the other hand when people are giving sb a hard time you pretend that you have never been here and that everyone here (that you go riding with) is stupid. so if next time you come here to ride remember that we are all "stupid SB kids". I can tell you have to be one of those kids that are always pointing fingers and making fun of others to make yourself llok better. just so you can cover up for your low self-estem (i am sorry you are short, but i don't make fun of you for it, and i garantee that these schools here (in good old SB) are better then the ones by you. the last sentencw was for all you monkey who just can't give up a chance to say how horrible and stupid the "kids" of SB are:mumble: :mad: :angry: :mumble: so just don't say anyhting i opened and closed the case its in the pass okay, just think of you mommys standing behind you all and is doing this:nope:

Your spelling, punctuation and grammer says everything.

Jan 20, 2006
im not fealing to happy right now. i dont like my life... you guys have put me over yhe edge. benders my hero and all you do is beat me down.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
okay, guys this kid's not worth our time, he's just some punk that won't get anywhere progression wise with his attitude, if he thinks racing is stupid, then more room for us, right.

Jan 20, 2006
hey i enterd a race once in jr. beg 13 under.... one of the hardest classes out there as you all know... and i just happend to win and i though it was dumb and the drops wernt big enough

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
S.B. ultra huck said:
im not fealing to happy right now. i dont like my life... you guys have put me over yhe edge. benders my hero and all you do is beat me down.
does that mean your going to give up, and stop bothering real riders, like kanter, and wingman, and all the other monkeys. oh wait....i mean... no......i mean BYE! :)

greg447

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
new hampshire
This kid has a problem, i dont think he has ever seen any of Benders segments, does he land any of his drops, Sam hill is an awesome rider, watch drift 3... and see some real skill.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
guys forget him, he's a stupid poser why isn't RIDEMONKEY deleting this thread. and greg447 that was kinda funny, you said has he ever seen any of benders segments, and i thought at first you ment his broken bones. haha

greg447

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
new hampshire
Hey Ultra Huck did you hear!!!! there is this event where douche bags like yourself go launch off 400 foot cliffs withs Huffys, i think you would be awesome at it you shoudl try!!!! and be a realll hucker ;)

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
yeaaahhh.....well okay lets peice things together, he hates racing with a passion, the only thing he notices of racing is the tight clothing, he's got a winnie the pooh avatar......he's GAY!

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
ahah wow SB your a little faggot b!tch. All i had to do was look at the title of this post and I knew that whoever posted it was on crack. I love how your a little dady's boy that dad buys him all his bikes. Now down to business, if I ever came across you, I'd seriously have to just beat the sh!t outa you for being so stupid. end of story.

cephas01

Chimp
Jul 27, 2005
S.B. ultra huck said:

ok punk...if you think your life sux then go ahead and slit you god freakin damn throat...that would be one last dark rider for me to slay on the race course...bender used to be my hero...not because he can "huck"....but because of something he said..."life's too short not to go big...gotta go big..."...my bro dirtjumper999 claims i am a minin bender...only difference is i CAN race...and i CAN land the drops i am able to do...i have been riding seriously for less than a year and i have a sponsorship...and by the way...yo punk ass needs to get a job and buy your own bikes...maybe then your old man won't have to buy you more...and 10" is way to ****in much...my thunk on it is if you can't shove in a girl you got too much excess travel...your not worth any more typing so come to sea otter so me and my bro can out race and out "huck" yo ass

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
I bet you will just like you took a dick in the A$$ so go ahead and prove what you have little 15 year old, wait 16 let ME get my facts straight. Lets see some proof of your mad gnar-core hucking skills down in SB. Or even your bike if you have one and your not just some random ass wanna-be freerider

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
Wow. Everyone is so angry about this kid making a stupid joke. It's really not that big a deal. Take a step back and learn to laugh guys. It's rather funny in my opinion.

Jan 20, 2006
Dear Ridemonkey officaials... please ban these people from this site. they dont know what there talking about. they are encourining me to kill myself... this is horrible. just because i huck dosnt mean i dont have valid opinions. all of you need to chill and share the love with me if you know what i mean.....

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I :heart: this thread

It is the perfect example of all that's wrong with RM. Some guy (most likely NOT even a kid and defiitely NOT from SB) creates a screenname to start crap knowing the rep of the "SB kids". He sets bait and reels in catch after catch. Not one person even accuses him of fronting and on the contrary most seem to buy right into hisgame by talking smack right back at him which is exactly what he wants.

C'mon guys this "stupid kid" isn't even a kid and he doesn't ride a Karpiel nor does he mean or agree with a single word he types. Stop replying and let the game end. :rolleyes:

Congrats fella, you suceeded to rile these guys up. Are you happy now? If so will you please stop while you're behind....

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
zmtber said:
thats funny how you usually always consider yourself a "SB kid", wow you are such a hyp·o·crite. when you are riding you wish you were an SB kid because we have better riders then where you live, and you are over here like every weekend sucking up to us local riders so you can have friends to ride with, saying how cool everyone is around here (SB). On the other hand when people are giving sb a hard time you pretend that you have never been here and that everyone here (that you go riding with) is stupid. so if next time you come here to ride remember that we are all "stupid SB kids". I can tell you have to be one of those kids that are always pointing fingers and making fun of others to make yourself llok better. just so you can cover up for your low self-estem (i am sorry you are short, but i don't make fun of you for it, and i garantee that these schools here (in good old SB) are better then the ones by you. the last sentencw was for all you monkey who just can't give up a chance to say how horrible and stupid the "kids" of SB are:mumble: :mad: :angry: :mumble: so just don't say anyhting i opened and closed the case its in the pass okay, just think of you mommys standing behind you all and is doing this:nope:
I am 5'3- I really don't care. Yes, I ride there; I don't have to ride with you. I have friends down there. I will not ride with you again. I hated waiting half an hour for you at cold springs. The SB kids (as in you, novat, and degoose).

Are you going to Firestone? Lets see who wins.
I'm not even going to say anything towards ultra****er; it's not worth my time.