Quantcast

Bender vs. Hill

crazybiker300

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
S.B. ultra huck said:
in my expert opinion, i belive that racers are really terible riders and are not really bikers. i mean seriously, skin suit wearing fa@@ots. i was wondering if you guys would say the same. here in Santa Barbra, we hate racers and hucking is for real... i hope that there are some of you who agree. I mean bender is such a better rider than racers like hill who can only corner and not ride off a 5 foot drop to flat.
Your a F***ed up cock sucker. the people who cant ride usually are the "freeriders" that praise themselves because they hucked off a 10 footer and survived or some SH*T like that, whereas most of them, you may be included, cannot keep up with any serious riders on any sort of group ride, or race. you dont have to be in excellent shape to huck, but you have to be in awesome shape to win a downhill event, or any other classification of biking. Also for your information, bender has zero flow, and is just stupid enough to throw himself off anything he is told. he is a pretty suck ass rider. I have no respect for arrogant pricks like yourself, so why dont you keep your dumbass, single minded, biased, thoughts to yourself

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
(sigh)....

Well I'm glad everyone took my adivce and chose to ignore responding to this thread...I think you can find it all the way back at page three I believe...

Well done gentlemen.

Well done.

:rolleyes:

crazybiker300

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
S.K.C. said:
(sigh)....

Well I'm glad everyone took my adivce and chose to ignore responding to this thread...I think you can find it all the back at page three I believe...

Well done gentlemen.

Well done.

:rolleyes:
i wasnt in any sort of mindset to read through the nine pages this morning, but very true.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
"S.B. ultra huck"---please go on freaking PINKBIKE and eat shi!t there and **** other people there with your stupidity, since there are lot of kids you will fit just perfectly...

and yes i agree with seismic....

i woke up this morning thinking this thread was a bad dream and that I would get on RM to find that it would be gone. but alas, IT'S STILL HERE, so let me get this staight, the super funny Sam Hill tread from yesterday got the ax but this piece of sh!t thread is still going strong, I need to go back to bed.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
punkassean said:
I :heart: this thread

It is the perfect example of all that's wrong with RM. Some guy (most likely NOT even a kid and defiitely NOT from SB) creates a screenname to start crap knowing the rep of the "SB kids". He sets bait and reels in catch after catch. Not one person even accuses him of fronting and on the contrary most seem to buy right into hisgame by talking smack right back at him which is exactly what he wants.

C'mon guys this "stupid kid" isn't even a kid and he doesn't ride a Karpiel nor does he mean or agree with a single word he types. Stop replying and let the game end. :rolleyes:

Congrats fella, you suceeded to rile these guys up. Are you happy now? If so will you please stop while you're behind....
Wow, someone's actually smart here. This thread makes me feel bad for RM, and not at all because of the original poster.

jmtf40

Chimp
May 30, 2005
From what I have read in this thread.
"SB KIDS" SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!!

As far as hucking goes, I could tape some fat a@# to a bike and push him off a cliff and he would probably land with the same results as Bender.

Huckers are a joke. PERIOD.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
crazybiker300 said:
Your a F***ed up cock sucker. the people who cant ride usually are the "freeriders" that praise themselves because they hucked off a 10 footer and survived or some SH*T like that, whereas most of them, you may be included, cannot keep up with any serious riders on any sort of group ride, or race. you dont have to be in excellent shape to huck, but you have to be in awesome shape to win a downhill event, or any other classification of biking. Also for your information, bender has zero flow, and is just stupid enough to throw himself off anything he is told. he is a pretty suck ass rider. I have no respect for arrogant pricks like yourself, so why dont you keep your dumbass, single minded, biased, thoughts to yourself
I agree except that don't diss all freeriders though. If I remember correctly Shandro and Watson were pro downhillers before going to freeriding.

look at sam hill, and any of those racers, if you want a dude who kills it on the race course, as well as getting 6th at the red bull rampage, greg minnaar is your man. How about kyle strait, he throws down on the race course, as well as 1st at the rapage, and tons of other placings.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Lol i think this thread is no longer about SB . Not sure what its about now But Hey i see three pages worth were he didnt Post so.... he eitehr Finally got laid. Mom found out, or he got Banned. Anywho if he happens to see this i offer him a challenge, Come to Socal and Run My trail with me and My Budds. Youll see what skilled riding is about and we will get to see your Huck skills. Let me know i am sure otehrs would love to come see ya ride

degoose

Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So Cal
mtnbrider said:
I am 5'3- I really don't care. Yes, I ride there; I don't have to ride with you. I have friends down there. I will not ride with you again. I hated waiting half an hour for you at cold springs. The SB kids (as in you, novat, and degoose).

Are you going to Firestone? Lets see who wins.
I'm not even going to say anything towards ultra****er; it's not worth my time.

Ya you might beat him with your stupid little hard tail. At least we can rest at night knowing that our nice full suspension bikes are better then yours. And you have no friends in SB. You don't even have a cell phone. That one time when i went riding with you, you had to borrow your daddys cell phone. It took your father 2 hours to drive up Gibralter. With your idiotic comments like, "Stupid SB kids" and crap ,your gonna get your ass shot. You are just bitter because you can't afford to live in SB. You come here to ride occasionaly, but you live in some hick town over the moutians, like 30 mins from SB. So please, stay at your side of 154.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
degoose said:
Ya you might beat him with your stupid little hard tail. At least we can rest at night knowing that our nice full suspension bikes are better then yours. And you have no friends in SB. You don't even have a cell phone. That one time when i went riding with you, you had to borrow your daddys cell phone. It took your father 2 hours to drive up Gibralter. With your idiotic comments like, "Stupid SB kids" and crap ,your gonna get your ass shot. You are just bitter because you can't afford to live in SB. You come here to ride occasionaly, but you live in some hick town over the moutians, like 30 mins from SB. So please, stay at your side of 154.
Wow.... :dead: :dead:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
this is a joke right. i mean it has to be any thread that is about some dude who wants to hit a 100 ft drop has to be a joke right ????? :rolleyes: ohh and to compare him to hill yeh its a joke okay whew i got a little scared there for a sec that this guy might acctually be serious. okay crisis averted :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: