Quantcast

best dh racing photos thread

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Here's a couple of me from a race in Korea earlier in the season. Had a race just yesterday, should be getting some great pics soon!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Good job digging up a year-old thread!

That Chile race was on CNN this morning. "It looks like Lance Armstrong took a worng turn!"-CNN

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
me89 said:
dude is that the new dh shock from manitou on that m3 or is that just my imagination. :confused: :dancing:
thats an m1...and yeah it looks like its running a fox float from back in the day...

Monkey
Apr 17, 2003
Edinburgh
couple of photos from the excellent davidchadwick.co.uk

also worth checking out is nobrakes.ch every photo on there is worthy of the pages of dirt.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?myphotos?a=226529 two from this weekend. second one was about 3 minutes before some homo kicked up a log and broke three of my toes forcing me to withdraw from the course. imho this was the best and most challenging course i have ever ridden, and it sucked due to the fact my good manitou was out of commision and the slider plus is set up uber soft and when you got to the last half inch of travel the ra hit the downtube
and one from crested butte taken by motionboy

Attachments

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
graves is one of thoe photogetic racers. i like taking pics of him riding just silly ass fast.

snowmass:

angelfire, dunno what happened to the compression on this one but this web sized version sure does look like garbage:

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Repack said:
How hard is it to find pants that fit?

Very hard, I don't think TLD designed those pants for people with road sprints legs, wearing Dainese bibs, and pair of sweats under them.

dondon

Monkey
Just wondering where Pams 25 got that photo from.
I heard it was in some french DH mag Bike or Big bike but i could never get a copy. It brings back good memories - My first ever World Cup race, and my first riding shot of me published i think.