Quantcast

Best riding pics

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i snagged this one of a local ripper at our newly remodeled local skatepark. i was closer than i wanted to be for this pic but his tailwhip still came out pretty cool from this angle.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
=Landon]Wow.

The 20" shots are incredible. Who is that?
first tailwhip is Duke dustman, he is going places in bmx.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=128407132&MyToken=967c95f7-9e99-44fb-83e8-2c1eb77d4109

pant sagger is chance
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40169669

Guy again.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o223/tonicfab/Guy_Cranked.jpg][/QUOTE]

i got to ride with guy this weekend at woodward.
cool kid with the best flow there. i have lots of video
to share wheni get home. i fly out of LALA tomorrow.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Stowe, vermont actually
haha, did Hardy help build those jumps? ;)

I was just in Stowe 2 weeks ago - brought the board and bike but the mtn only had one trail w/ manmade. The valley was 45 degs and sunner but the Town Jumps had a 1" layer of mud from the warm/cold cycles. The Town Jumps were looking great tho. Can't wait to go back up next year to hit them. And I'm hoping for a bunch more snow before the next time I'm up there this winter...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
haha, did Hardy help build those jumps? ;)

I was just in Stowe 2 weeks ago - brought the board and bike but the mtn only had one trail w/ manmade. The valley was 45 degs and sunner but the Town Jumps had a 1" layer of mud from the warm/cold cycles. The Town Jumps were looking great tho. Can't wait to go back up next year to hit them. And I'm hoping for a bunch more snow before the next time I'm up there this winter...
I've seen pics of that place. They/you guys have done a really good job. Looks fun as hell.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I've seen pics of that place. They/you guys have done a really good job. Looks fun as hell.
I wish I could say I did a lot there but the only work I did was help Hardy shape a landing for an hour or so. Hardy and the Stowe Mtn Bike club did an awesome job. It's a great place for all levels and the jumps I rode there this summer dialed.

I haven't taken any new pics of the trails here in NJ in a really long time.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
BCD, did you hit hidden when you were in LA?

I can't wait to see what you got from Woodward, who all was there?
no, santa anna winds were a kicking, i went sea-kayaking with spoomer, that was hard enough.

woodward was fun, i crash a lot when i ride park. after friday my body had two apple size whelps on each butt cheek, and one super sore wrist. i learn slow so i tend to push too hard and crash.

saterday i shot a lot a vid and road some and felt ok, but wasn't the same when you have no soreness/injurys. we went back to ventura
that night after bowling.

i have 3 gigs of video to go thru. should be about 15 min vid.
i plan on breaking it up in 4 sections, guy's, adreau A, adam hauck, and shuffle of riders.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
You were in Ventura? I'm like 20 mins. away. Did you guys manage to find some spots there or did you even ride there at all?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
we road a small skate park bowl that has super quick transitions, a small wall, 1' rail and small box's. just tooled around.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Vander! I had the first issue of Freestylin' magazine that had a scene report of those guys. Unfortunately sold it some years ago. Those San Fran riders were changing things in freestyle riding in terms of clothing, bike setup and tricks.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
looks like a nice day to go riding.

there is a .5'' or ice oer everything here.

but at least its moisture.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I do not have many dirt jumping pics. These are some of my favorites.

Riding at Ray's MTB Park

Trying to get a one handed table

Never knew I was getting my x-up so complete.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Here are a couple of me... kind of old now, but I still like them.

This is the same hip jump thats in NWD6 in the Cam McCaul section that he does a no footed can can on in Santa Cruz.

Jul 1, 2006
Chicago
you sold that bike didn't you?
Yeah, not exactly sure why, but I sold it. Probably needed cash to get prototype parts finished up. A Revell 300s was next, and sold that one too. I'm on an Evil D.O.C. now, but that's getting replaced later this afternoon.

Bike whoring is hard work :disgust:

Chip

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
Yeah, not exactly sure why, but I sold it. Probably needed cash to get prototype parts finished up. A Revell 300s was next, and sold that one too. I'm on an Evil D.O.C. now, but that's getting replaced later this afternoon.

Bike whoring is hard work :disgust:

Chip
Lee has some new molly's left...you oughtta get back on one...