Quantcast

Bode Miller - what a joke!

J

JRB

Yeah - it's ok though, Mani. I don't have any talents and these clowns all hate me too.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
"Me, it's been an awesome two weeks," Miller continued. "I got to party and socialize at an Olympic level."

Earlier in the competition, he had shrugged off not medaling here.

"It's other people who want me to win medals," Miller had said, insisting over and over that he didn't care.
i wonder if Nike would've pushed his advertisements as hard knowing that he didn't want to win medals.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
So he claims he rocked the olympics. I can understand that he is satisfied with what he did and thinks he raced well but the amount of **** he talked and ended up doing nothing=lame.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
The Toninator said:
I’m actually thinking that now he has a real problem and somebody should intervene.
Addicts and alcoholics are always crying for help, we're a selfish lot.

Just an added thought, would an intervention be necessary if he wins medals? i imagine he'd get praise even with all the crazy behavior, now he'll be shunned because he's a "loser".

The ugly side of addiction, and the negative aspects of hero worship....

J

JRB

The truth is, our days will all end the same tomorrow, whether Bode won or lost. I'm glad the Olympics are over so this thread can die the death it has deserved for 10 days.

J

JRB

Skookum said:
Not really dude, this stuff effects who get's put on the Wheaties box, that kinda shiz keeps me up at night.
I'll send you a picture and some scotch tape, if that will help.