Quantcast

@@@ Bohica Fridump GMT@@@

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fucking runs are stacked up today. 17 transports in 11 hours. Going fishing tomorrow so there is that.

Notary is going to be here at 4pm so we can sign the refi paperwork. All told we will save between 35-40 k over our current loan. WIN

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
now without a fatbike, I now long for lots of snow for good skiing conditions.

latte is good this morning.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Face is getting worse despite wide spectrum Augmentin. Going to tell 5 year old that sadly we are not skiing today and head to the ER to wait interminably when the family arises.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Fatbiked for the first time in a few weeks last night. Conditions were soft, and at time narrow, but really good. I feel worked though.
1614344354386.png

Took the day off today to go look at patio furniture, and take the wife out for a ski. hoping for a little more action too... if I play my cards right...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode. It was likely the final ice ice ride of the season. Breezing down ice chutes at 20MPH is fun. Moar melting today and rain this weekend. :twitch:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What's up there, Joey Nutshaker!! I had a slightly abbreviated 2100 yard swim this morning...had to get out of there and tend to the grocery pickup. YAY FOOD!!

Fresh off the oil burner purchase, wife now wants to get a new roof put on the house. The guy we spoke to a couple of years ago said the roof was fine and to call him in five years, but we're going to do it now since we have the money. Our roof is about 20 years old.

What's up there, Joey Nutshaker!! I had a slightly abbreviated 2100 yard swim this morning...had to get out of there and tend to the grocery pickup. YAY FOOD!!

Fresh off the oil burner purchase, wife now wants to get a new roof put on the house. The guy we spoke to a couple of years ago said the roof was fine and to call him in five years, but we're going to do it now since we have the money. Our roof is about 20 years old.
Copper if you never want to deal with it again...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
All this Refi talk...

I've looked, but then given that closing costs are supposed to be a few % of the loan amount doesn't make it look worthwhile for us...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
What happened? You or said kid?

That sucks....
Me. Cracked molar, periapical abscess most likely running amok in the submandibular space now. Not very fun.
All this Refi talk...

I've looked, but then given that closing costs are supposed to be a few % of the loan amount doesn't make it look worthwhile for us...
My net closing costs for my refi shenanigans have been from $300 to $1700 iirc. Don’t count the prepaids as you get the old escrow back.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
WOO FRIDAY.

Kitten is going under the knife today. Probably no riding being done this weekend due to this and having to be on-call for work on Sunday. Oh wells.

Weather looks splendid though.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Man, it's beautiful outside. Ran 9 miles at lunch and saw maybe 15 dogs out being walked. And I had a weird dream last night that I had a large bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs and now I want some.