Quantcast

"Breaking Bad" Thread

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Guess that answers the questions about not hitting anything.

Holy shiat is all I gotta say about that episode....

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
dont forget, Walts got the big ass machine gun. i bet he rescues Jesse etc

so u guys think the "unfinished buisness" walt was talking about is him killing jack and the rest of the nazi's ? i would like to see that but i don't think this will happen .

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
so u guys think the "unfinished buisness" walt was talking about is him killing jack and the rest of the nazi's ? i would like to see that but i don't think this will happen .
He needs fire power, those dudes pack some serious full auto sh!t. I think he will go John Wayne on the white trash mob.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Dang..... the set-up for this last episode is intense. So many questions...... 1hr of TV time left........

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Only one more episode left I thought....
Affirmative. One episode left to wrap up all the shenanigans. I had a feeling this last episode would be the calm before the storm. The last episode can't be anything but crazy. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Affirmative. One episode left to wrap up all the shenanigans. I had a feeling this last episode would be the calm before the storm. The last episode can't be anything but crazy. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint...
Seeing as how "Dexter" set the bar pretty low for finale episodes, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. :thumb:

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
I just watched the latest episode, the end had a nice tie in to the first season........

The M60 is not an easy weapon to fire proficiently but then again Hollywood/TV always has characters chatting it up on military helo's, laugh everytime I see that......

J

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I watched the first couple episodes last night. AMC is playing everything straight through to the finale. Interesting watching it again knowing where it's headed.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
there is no leak. it was an opportunity for me to make a joke based on the most obvious spoiler of all time.
God damn it man, you scared me. I thought for a second that I read a spoiler to the show (boat? what boat?) and I was going to be pissed! :rofl:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Since WC speculation season hasn't ended in my head yet, I will show my guess for the last episode in the form of results:

1. Walt- doesn't really even have cancer, we've all been fooled this whole time.
2. Jesse- almost makes it, but Walt kills him with the ricin after he tricks him into helping him take out Todd's gang.
3. Todd puts up some sort of gnarly fight and gets his head burned off with methlomene or some acid.
4. Todd's gang all dies.
5. Skyler and kids live a protected life somewhere after Walt steals all of "his" money back.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Seeing as how "Dexter" set the bar pretty low for finale episodes, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. :thumb:
We'll Dexter hasn't been good since season 4 with Trinity but the last few Bb seasons and last few episodes have been awesome. Todd is messed up but it's not personal lol

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
We'll Dexter hasn't been good since season 4 with Trinity but the last few Bb seasons and last few episodes have been awesome. Todd is messed up but it's not personal lol
Dexter just became a constant repeat for me. Got boring. BB was always good, got really good when Gus came into the picture. Todd is a straight up sociopath. He brings Jesse a couple flavors of ice cream because he's not sure what he likes, but then shoots the chick in the back of the head...

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
gus was the best character in breaking bad...
actually, gus is one of the best characters in TV ever (along sam malone, george constanza, cosmo kramer and the black lady from old christine)

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
I know walt is trying to hire a hitman but my prediction for the finale is walt and Jesse get killed . I would like to see walt kill all the Nazis and free Jesse but those dudes are pretty badass .I don't think it's going to be the happy ending .