Quantcast

Bromont World Cup

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
I went back and looked and they were the green/yellow/black pants and at the 1:08 mark he had those white/black pants.
Very,very weird
Sometimes they splice together Quali and Finals runs......they used to do it on TV.......

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
this might have been asked before but i dont feel like going thru all 17 pages

what time is this gonna air eastern time? aka jersey time?

the F.H.B

Monkey
Jun 2, 2006
Syd, Australia
Is it just me or is there not much love between Hill and the other top riders? When Minaar and Peat went to shake his hand after his run they were all but ignored by him, no eye contact, just a limp little shake them he turned away from them.
I know it's tense at the top but almost all the others seem to have a fairly relaxed but competitive relationship, in fact they generally act quite warm to one another as far as pro athletes go.

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
So are any of the sites gonna post top three runs today? Or do we have to wait until tomorrow?
Also, anyone got full results?

warwick

Chimp
Oct 13, 2001
Squamish, BC
Just posted Hill's run on Freecaster and I'm uploading my action montage from morning practice/semi-finals now. I'll have the rest of the top runs up shortly. Freakin' running around like crazy trying to patch together some coverage in lieu of live broadcast!

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
I went back and looked and they were the green/yellow/black pants and at the 1:08 mark he had those white/black pants.
Very,very weird
It's out, Sam Hill's secret to his speed is the fact that he wears Hyper-color!
(Obscure 80's cloathing fad reference)

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
As some one already said, they used footage of riders coming out of the start gate during qualifying. Then they switched to actual live footage for the rest of the race coverage.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
While I absolutely applaud the efforts made by Freecaster et al, I felt the coverage of this race was a bit lacking compared to the others. This was no fault of these lads, but more it seemed there were less cameras and their positioning was off. I just watched Sam's run on Freecaster and it felt incomplete and the shots taken from unimportant and unexciting sections.

I'm certainly not ungrateful, I realise they aren't your cameras and your job is to make what you can with what you are given. A massive thanks for that! Without your offerings, we'd all be fcked.

As for Warwick, damn it's good to have you back man! Bring on Circus II!

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Always look forward to your WC shots Fraser, very impressive. :cheers: Also like that Sam Hill picture, so many different colors going on.

Last edited:

Bobodaclown

Monkey
Apr 16, 2005
London, England
Nice to see Beaumont back up there in the top 5.
The commentary from Warner and CG on Freecaster makes the race so much more exciting than the two guys Cunny and someone else over at MTBcut - they made it seem really kinda boring.

Last edited:

ilfreerider

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
israel
4x results :

1. ALVAREZ DE LARA LU Rafael ESP
2. GRACIA Cédric FRA - COMMENCAL - FURIOUS - OAK
3. TSCHUGG Guido GER
4. FISCHBACH Johannes GER - TEAM GHOST INTERNATIONAL

alvarez is on fire and good to see cedric up there again !

May 31, 2008
Belgium
we're still not getting any signal from Canada. The team is working hard fighting electricity supply issues. Sorry guys totally out of our control.