Quantcast

Buy and Sell (PNW specific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
Its a Red frame, 9.5 inches of travel, 5th element rear shock, 2002 Marzocchi Shiver DC 190mm (rebuilt), E13 SRS chainguide, 38tooth ring, truvativ holzfeller cranks, holzfeller pedals, hussefelt bars/stem, Sun double track rims laced to Ringle hubs, Hayes HFX9 disc brakes(8inch rotors), THE jump seat, Maxxis super tacky tires, ODI lockon grips, bump stop on lower part of frame for fork against frame. The bike is shown with shimano gear, but since the pic it now has Sram X7 shifter with Sram X9 rear short cage derailleur. Im asking $1950. The fork guards are painted black now too. look better than duct tape!!PM me if you need to know anything else!!

Sirkwit

Chimp
Jul 18, 2002
2002 RM Edge frame. 19" frame, 23.8" toptube. Comes with Cane Creek S-2 headset and a Fox Vanilla R with a 800lb Mountainspeed spring. Bought new in 2003, ridden in 2004, been in the rack since. No dents or problems, just the normal surface scratches. $300 obo. Shoot me an email @ sirkwit@aol.com for more pics/info.

Attachments

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1988072

ChainWhip said:
Hey gang-

I'm just clearing out some space before our baby comes... this is a Boxxer WC that's been BlackBox modded and includes Romic Crown w/ integrated stem.

Asking $325 OBO + $20 shipping (unless local to Seattle area).

Here's some pictures:

PM or email for details as I don't check this forum much anymore. Thanks for looking!

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
This is an AZONIC Steelhead PRO XL single speed (cassette spacer kit) with a MANITOU Supernova carbon fiber fork(5" travel). The brakes are HAYES Mags with an 8" mudcutter rotor on the front and 6" standard rotor on the back. The headset is a black CHRIS KING. The stem is a KONA 4 bolt (about a 70-80mm). The bars are KORE Strictly D's. The wheels are ALEX DX 32's with a MAXXIS Minion DH (40A) 2.5 on the front and a KENDA Kinetic Stick-E 2.6 on the rear. Both tires have some life left in them. The tubes are the beefiest, heaviest ones I could find (no flats). The cranks are RACE FACE Prodigy DH with a RACE FACE BB. The seat is a SELLE ITALIA Flight Ti Gel. It has FUSION platform pedals and ODI Ruffian Lock-on grips and a KALLOY Uno seatpost.

This bike is NOT a SHOW QUEEN. It has been used and has some scars. It is a bomber bike and has tons of life left in it.

I am looking for a reasonable offer here. NO LOWBALLS.

Thanks, and hopefully this will find a new home where it will get more use than it currently is.
$550 OBO. PM me for more info.

Fork has been eBay'd:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7224572039

No reserve, bid starts at $39.99

ChainWhip said:

ChainWhip said:
Hey gang-

I'm just clearing out some space before our baby comes... this is a Boxxer WC that's been BlackBox modded and includes Romic Crown w/ integrated stem.

Asking $325 OBO + $20 shipping (unless local to Seattle area).

Here's some pictures:

PM or email for details as I don't check this forum much anymore. Thanks for looking!

Green

Chimp
Jan 11, 2005
South Central Woodinville
Basically stock except Sram X-7 and MRP guide. Will include Saint front derailleur and XT rear derailleur/shifters. Size is 20", but with the short top tube and low standover, it really isn't that big(only .35" longer than a medium Demo 8/9.) Price is $2000. Located in Bothell/Woodinville area.

edit= price lowered from $2200 - $2000

Stinky J

Chimp
Mar 13, 2006
2005 Kona Stinky Supreme for sale. Large. Only ridden for last half of the season, in EXCELLENT CONDITION> 8'' travel frame, marz. triple 8 fork w/ Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock. Raceface Diablous cranks, bars, stem and seatpost. Hayes mag brakes w/ floating rear brake system. Sun Ringle' MTX rims w/ Sun hubs. $2800 OBO. Located in Puyallup area-jclaxton@premiercommunities>com Sorry I cant get my stupid ass computer to post the pictures

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Bump. Parting the bike out now....

No one here seemed to want the whole bike so I’m parting it out. Just not riding it and probably won’t get to much this year and I can probably ride most of what I’d use it for on the 5 x 5. Bike has been ridden a total of 12 times. All paperwork, bleed kit for brakes and touch up kit for frame available. $1,895 retail and paid for in 2003. (I have the receipt.)

So, without much further ado….

2003 Weyless 6/7 16” frame
Supergo house brand version of Santa Cruz Bullit
Comes with Manitou Swinger SPV 6 way 350lb spring, BB, XT FDR, and WTB Momentum Comp headset. $300
Hayes hydraulic MAG Disc w/ 8” rotors W/hose. $100
FSA V-drive Cranks w/ 20 tooth, 34 tooth and New FSA Bash guard. (Big ring available but pretty wasted.) $65
Wheelset WTB Dual Duty (20mm through axel) with WTB Motoraptor Laser FR 2.4” w/ LX 11-34 cassette $180
Manitou Sherman Firefly, 20mm Though axle. 90-130 adjustable travel. $200
XT shifter pods. $50
WTB Power V XL seat $25
Weyless stem $20
Weyless DFR DH riser bar $20
Weyless Seatpost $20
OR

The whole bike for $800 obo

I may be on something concerning some of the pricing. So, its all “negotiable” if you can show me where a comparable one is way cheaper some place else.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
ggrubb said:
2000 Santa Cruz (LG) Heckler, Scuba Yellow, FOX VanillaRC (350lb spring), Marzocchi Z1-CR (5-in), XT components. Good Bike, Perfect Condition, riden by a puss!!!

Also included a FOX Float R shock, a pair of Mavic X317 rims and a Fox 300lb spring.

$1300 USD
Still have it.... not ridden since.... $850

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
2003 Santa Cruz (MED) V10, Scuba Yellow, Ti spring, floating brake, Sun Double Tracks w/ Maxxis Minion ST's, Profile crank/MRP ring, Hayes. Good Bike. Ridden once in 2005.

$1800

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
you dumb dumb you didn't tell them about the crack in your drop out mount's! NO JUST KIDDING! i ride with jesse all the time and he keeps his bikes in mint condition! i mean come on he won't even let me ride them:mumble: ! but ya there all(2) in mint condition, and have been treated like no other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bizirka

Chimp
Apr 18, 2004
CONTACT ME AT bizirka@hotmail.com NOT THROW THE FORUM...THANKS

2005 Iron Horse Azure size 19 inch
This is a great XC race full suspension utilizing DW linkage: the 'improved' version of the revolutionary VPP linkage. This bike is very well set up, with Mavic Crossmax SL's, Sram X9 and X0 shifting, Rockshox Reba, carbon hayes mag brakes, 5th element air shock, and FSA Integrated Carbon Cranks...This bike has been raced 5 times, and is in good shape, please email me back with any questions, make me an offer on the bike, the retail is $4,800. Thank You

2005 Iron Horse Sunday World Cup, 19 inch
This is the best Down HIll race bike in the world, it weighs in at 42 pounds. This bike includes Rock Shox Boxxer world cup with ti springs. 5th element rear shock, Sram X9 and X0 shifting. This bike has been ridden for a total of 7 hours, Its in almost perfect condition, please email me with any questions, make me an offer on the bike, the retail is $5,000. Thank you

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
2004 Yeti AS-X, black, size medium

Purchased frame new in spring of 2004, parts were used (pretty lightly) on previous bike. It's got the usual scratches, and some of the paint has worn off under the cables and brake lines, but there are absolutely no dents. I just don't have time to ride DH anymore, nor will I in the near future, so I can't afford to keep it laying around.

-2003 Boxxer Team, serviced last spring, and I've only ridden this bike a few times since then
-5th Element
-old XTR cranks and rear derailleur
-MRP chainguide
-Mavic 521's
-Hayes hydros, 8" rotors

$1200 OBO. Let me know if you would like complete specs, photos, or any other info (tully.lanter@gmail.com).

rjab

Chimp
Mar 18, 2006
Still in packaging, never mounted, uncut steerer tube...
This fork retails for $600+
Asking $350 No trades
Accept paypal

Travel: 150mm
• Damping: TPC +
• Adjustments: Compression, Rebound
• Lubrication: Open-Bath with Evil Genius Seals
• Spring: Coil
• Casting: Magnesium with Parabolic Reverse Arch
• Stanchions: 34mm Black Anodized Aluminum
• Steerer: 1 1/8" Steel Threadless
• Crown: Hollow Forged Aluminum
• Axle: 20mm Hex Axle
• Bosses: No Bosses

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
BIGHIT756 said:
Its a 2004 Kona Cowan frame 15.5 inch, and it has:
-2006 Marzocchi Dirt Jumper Urban (dual air, rebound)
-Its set up as a single speed, spaced rear hub, 16t/40t
-24" AtomLab DHRs with Aircorp hubs, and red/blue nipples (20mm front, 12mm rear with 10mm adapter and allen bolts)
-Truvativ Holzfeller cranks (polished) and '06 31.8 stem
-FSA Pig DH Pro headset
-Specialized BigHit 31.8 bars
-Hayes HFX9 disc brakes with 8 inch rotors, and new pads
-GRC moto one finger levers
-Specialized Lo Pro magnesium pedals
-ODI lock-on grips, Ruffian MX style
-Serfas BMX seat, 8mm rails
-Tranz-X Seat post clamp
-Truvativ Bottom bracket
-Mr Dirt Bash guards, (Inside and outside, polished)
-Kenda K-Rad 24X2.3 inch front, Maxxis Hookworm 24X2.4 rear
Im asking $900<---new price!!!!!
Its a super clean and mint bike, and everything on it is in really good condition. the frame doesnt have many scratches at all...just a few cable rubs here and there and thats about it.

Damn if i had 900 bucks and wasnt hurt i would totally hit you up for this bike

Mar 1, 2006
bonney lake
a few things here for sale...
-05 sherman slider plus 170mm, just factory serviced and rebuilt no riding since then. steerer is cut at 9 inches. $200
-Fox vanilla RC rear shock, also rebuilt at the end of last season, new DU bushings, only a couple of hours in it since the rebuild. 8.5" eye to eye, 2.5" stroke, 550 lb. coil. $70
-truvativ giga pipe bottom bracket. came installed on my new frame, never ridden on 128mm spindle, 68 or 73 mm shell. $30

PM me for pics if you're interested.
-cord

geolover

Chimp
Apr 1, 2006
Frame: 2004 Kona Stinky. 6" travel. Size 19" (XL). Comes with front derailuer, QR seat post clamp and Chris King headset. Frame has been used mostly at Galbraith. Has typical scratches from normal use over the last 18 months, plus two areas where the paint was rubbed off from my stupid car rack. $375.

email me: barrejoe@hotmail.com for more pics or questions.

Attachments

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
I'm looking for a used specialized demo 8 or 9.
I live in portland and want to deal local. I can drive to washington if necissary. I got about 2g to spend.
PM if you got something.
Thanks Phil

gofstdh

Chimp
Apr 17, 2002
Lynnhood, WA
Selling my 2003 Team Giant frame (Blue) with Manitou Swinger coil w/6 way adjust just rebuilt by hippie tech (have receipt) with not riding on it. Wheel set is Ringle hubs with at Mavic D321 up front and Sun Double Trac rear rim with Maxxis Minion DH tires, rear are all true and in good condition. Also have 3 sets of Michelin tires and one extra Maxxis Minion DH. Cranks are RaceFace North Shore DH ISIS Splined, 44T and 42T rings. ISIS Splined RaceFace bottom bracket. Seatpost is Titec DH 27.2, brakes are Hayes HFX Disc, 8" rotors, chain guide is e.thirteen.

Pictures are available upon request.

Selling because I no longer have time to race DH as I have moved on to MX :-)

gofstdh

Chimp
Apr 17, 2002
Lynnhood, WA
Selling my 2003 Team Giant frame (Blue) with Manitou Swinger coil w/6 way adjust just rebuilt by hippie tech (have receipt) with not riding on it. Wheel set is Ringle hubs with at Mavic D321 up front and Sun Double Trac rear rim with Maxxis Minion DH tires, rear are all true and in good condition. Also have 3 sets of Michelin tires and one extra Maxxis Minion DH. Cranks are RaceFace North Shore DH ISIS Splined, 44T and 42T rings. ISIS Splined RaceFace bottom bracket. Seatpost is Titec DH 27.2, brakes are Hayes HFX Disc, 8" rotors, chain guide is e.thirteen.

Pictures are available upon request.

Selling because I no longer have time to race DH as I have moved on to MX :-)

downhill.bender@verizon.net

I wonder if anybody shops here??

Medium Foes mono w/ Ti curnnut shock (10")
Floating rear brake
Foes F1 XL fork w/ fork gaurds(8.25") (just rebuilt)
Azonic cranks
Magura Gustav brakes
Azonic bar, stem, pedals, and seat.
Thompson post
8sp grip shift/ XT der
42Lb range....

Only ridden on Sundays by a little old vet.
$3000 OBO

Seriously, the bike is in great shape, well maintained, and really hasn't been ridden very hard. I'm a 40+ vet that does not go big. This is more bike than I am rider (any more) and it deserves to ridden hard and put away spent.

PM or post with any questions...

Attachments

Phat_Boi

Chimp
Jun 18, 2004
North "206"
Transition Trail-or-park, 05 Long $750 As clean as new!
Marazaochi DJ3 QR
Mavic 321 wheels w/ cannondale hubs
Maxis Tires
FSA wild child cranks w/ ti spindle
Wethepeople saddle
30front 16 rear single speed set up
Avid mech rear disc brake 6"
Azonic Double wall bars & Azonic Shorty deluxe stem
Oddessy pedals
FSA DH pig head set
ODI intense lock-on grips
BMX chain

PM me for pictures or questions.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Dianese jacket with backplate. used maybe 5 times.
Size medium.
100.00$

206-579-5379

Status
Not open for further replies.