Quantcast

Buy and Sell (PNW specific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevan

Chimp
Jan 5, 2002
seattle/boulder?
size large scott nitrous up for sale...good trail bike / light freeride bike.
14"bb, 16.5" cs. 19.5 " seat tube, 23.3 " tt. gets either 150mm or 170mm rear travel 140mm in front via a manitoo nixon with the tpc internals...bike wieghs about 33ish pounds...lots of upgardes too like thompson stem and seatpost , easton bar ruffian mx lockons, sram attack shifters, xt rear der. and cassette wtb rocket v ti rail saddle.maxxis hansventure 2.35 tires. fsa sealed bering verylow stack hight 1.5 reducer head set(this thing is literaly a half pound lighter than the stock 1.5 steel loose ball fsa pig) the bike right now has a new front wheel (a mavic x223 laced to a formula sealed bering hub) becuse i bent the original one. wich i will also include. the hub and rotor are good the rim probably can't be trued....the bike does have some pretty good scratches and one dent in the seatstay thats about the size of a marble....? but that happend early on and it's been fine for about 10 months. but thats why i'm selling it so cheap. i just want to get some money to put into my dh bike this year. it was a great trailbike when i lived in CO. but up here i just want to ride dh so...it's gotta go.

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
hey guys i got a 03 cove g-spot frame size is a large and it has 6 inches of rear travel. there are some scartches in the frame from cable rub and some down on the chainstay from the chain slaping on it. the rear shock is a fox vanillia rc with a 600 pound spring. i will also include an azonic seatpost, truvativ giga pipe dh bottom bracket, shimano deora derailer and a sram pg950 chain. looking to get 400 for the frame with all the stuff above. i also have a 05 888vf with 170mm of travel i will sell with it for another 400. the fork doesnt have very many rides on it and only has 1 scartch and that is from some cable rub. the fork works perfectly. the seals, sanctions, and lowers are in perfect condistion. it has the stock springs and oil in it still. let me know if you are interested.

ridebikes

Chimp
Jun 3, 2006
05 LG Bullit for sale. Red. $2,000 All parts Brand new except frame, seat post and rear der. message for info

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
New large frame (feels more like a medium) Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock, all the spare hard wear, 2 extra drop outs, extra axle, complete bearing and linkage. It doesn't get any better for a $1000. click for pic.

Attachments

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Hi,
I have for sale one lovely, brand new, never mounted, never cut 2006 Boxxer Team in Diffusion Black.
I bought it, but realized that I cannot monetarily afford to devirignize a brand new fork, and am relegated to continuing to shop for a used '05 Boxxer Team. (I will accept a trade for that or a 888 w/ flat crowns, but that's all).
I guess there's not much more to say other than provide a link to the manufacturer's page.
Asking price: $725. Feel free to make an offer!
I will ship via your courier of choice, and can do expedited if you wish.
I accept money orders, Paypal and personal checks, but personal checks must clear first.
I can be reached at erikkellison@hotmail.com if you prefer e-mail to PM's (I do).
PICTURES!!!

FatalExposure

Monkey
Sep 2, 2005
2004 Specialized DEMO 9 PRO. Bone stock. Purchased new out of box in fall 2005 for 2006 season Whistler riding.

Too bad I will be gone all summer, so I'd like to see it get ridden rather than sit in my garage gathering dust. PM me here for pictures and details. Serious inquiries only please. Bike will be on Ebay this coming Sunday.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
2005 yakuza hard tail frame, 17 inch (medium). If you want a hardcore hardtail, this is the frame you want. PM me if are interested. I have pics and details.

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've got a Yeti AS-X, Fisher Sugar 4, Fisher Tassajara, and GT Power Series Pro BMX for sale in Woodinville. Just search the Complete Bikes area of the buy & sell for "several bikes for sale".

Mr. Beans

Chimp
Sep 22, 2004
Issaquah, WA
I am looking to sell a 2005 17" black Preston w/ Romic (600# spring). The frame is in great condition, and was only ridden for 6 months. The paint is scratched on the top tube from pads and chainstays from foot rub, but otherwise it is in perfect condition.

Extras included with the frame:
--FSA Pig DH Pro headset
--'04 FR rocker arms w/ hardware (4" setting and the light-black)
--'05 Dangerboy Rockers w/ hardware ( 4-5"-chrome)

For $50 extra I will also throw in the '06 Rockers w/ hardware (4-5"-black). With the '06 Rockers installed the bike is basically just like the 2006 model. That being the only major difference between '05 and '06 are the rocker plates. With the Dangerboy rockers in the 5" setting it steepens the headangle a degree or so (works well for tall axle to crown forks). The '06 plates retain the same geometry in both settings.

Asking $500 for the frame and extras ($550 with the '06 rockers) OBO.

Jake

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Bump. parting the bike out now...

No one here seemed to want the whole bike so I’m parting it out. Just not riding it and probably won’t get to much this year and I can probably ride most of what I’d use it for on the 5 x 5. Bike has been ridden a total of 12 times. All paperwork, bleed kit for brakes and touch up kit for frame available. $1,895 retail and paid for in 2003. (I have the receipt.)

So, without much further ado….

2003 Weyless 6/7 16” frame
Supergo house brand version of Santa Cruz Bullit
Comes with Manitou Swinger SPV 6 way 350lb spring, BB, XT FDR, and WTB Momentum Comp headset. $300
Hayes hydraulic MAG Disc w/ 8” rotors W/hose. $100
FSA V-drive Cranks w/ 20 tooth, 34 tooth and New FSA Bash guard. (Big ring available but pretty wasted.) $65
Wheelset WTB Dual Duty (20mm through axel) with WTB Motoraptor Laser FR 2.4” w/ LX 11-34 cassette $180
Manitou Sherman Firefly, 20mm Though axle. 90-130 adjustable travel. $200
XT shifter pods. $50
WTB Power V XL seat $25
Weyless stem $20
Weyless DFR DH riser bar $20
Weyless Seatpost $20
OR

The whole bike for $800 obo

I may be on something concerning some of the pricing. So, its all “negotiable” if you can show me where a comparable one is way cheaper some place else.[/QUOTE]

masshole

Chimp
Aug 31, 2002
Portland, OR
Top of the Line DMT Mountain Shoe. Black. Size 41. I'm a solid size 9 foot and with cycling socks on these fit pretty good. Selling because they just hit my arch the wrong way. I have very flat foot.

Brand New in the Box. $95

This is $10 less than the Pro Price I Paid.
Retail for $199.

Bi-Component Sole with Front Toe Spikes
Lightweight Vamp Micro Fiber, Diatex Mesh Upper
1X Density Energy Strap Control System
SPD Compatible

Attachments

fubuki

Chimp
Dec 5, 2004
PNW
Frame: 2005 Transition Dirtbag Large
Fork: 2005 RS Boxxer Team with integrated SIC stem
Shock: Romic
Brakes: Avid Juicy 7 with 8” rotors
Shifters: SRAM X.7 trigger
Fr Derailleur: Shimano XT
Rr Derailleur: SRAM X.9
Rims: Halo Tornado 36h
Fr Hub: DiaTech 20mm
Rr Hub: Hadley 10mm Ti bolt-on with 108 engagement
Cranks: FSA Gravity Extreme
BB: FSA
Chain Guide: E13 DRS
Headset: Chris King
Seat: WTB Power V
Seatpost: IRD
Grips: ODI lock-on
Bars: FSA
Tires: Maxxis Highroller Super Tacky 2.7/2.5
Chain: SRAM PG970
Pedals: Shimano DX

$2,200 obo

fubuki1@comcast.net

Email me if you're interested. The bike is in Issaquah.

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Okay I have to get rid of some stuff so here it goes.

Hadley 10mm axle: Its 135mm spacing and brand new. My Demo8 requires a longer axle so I have no need for this one. How about $10 + shipping.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...keparts011.jpg

Hadley 12mm conversion: These are the parts needed to convert your Hadley hub to a 12mm thru axle hub. Again this is brand new, bought the wrong hub and converted it to 10mm. How about $15 + shipping.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...keparts014.jpg

Tires:
Two 2.7 DH Kenda Nevegals: I bought these in October of 2005 and have ridden them very little, there's still lots of tread left. 2.7 is just overkill in my opinion but the tires themselves rock. I replaced these with some 2.5 Kenda Nevegals if that says anything. How about $15 a piece or if you buy both $25 + shipping.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...keparts001.jpg

One 2.5 Kenda Nevegal/One 2.5 Kenda Blue Groove: These are the single ply folding bead tires. They are pretty light for a 2.5 and would be a good tire for an all mountain bike. They've been used quite a bit but there's still probably 50% of the tread left. How about $7 a piece or $10 for the pair + shipping.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...keparts004.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...keparts003.jpg

Two Specialized 2.4/2.6 Evil Twin Roller: These tires came on my Demo8 but I never used them. The guy that had the bike before me said he rode it about 10 times and the tires show it. There's at least 90% of the tread left. How about $15 a piece or 25 for the pair + shipping. Sorry I forgot to take pics of these but if you want pics just ask.

Prices are negotiable and trade offers are welcome.

AvidGuy

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Lurking.
im looking for a giant team DH

meduim or small.
nothing larger then 17.5"
complete would be best.
will but frameset.
looking to spend around 1500 american.or less

stacy1

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
OFF 410
for sale: 04 gemini DH, Medium, sweet little sled.
complete w/ dorado, new swinger 4-way, saint brakes,saint cranks,xt brake levers,xt derailer,fsa xtreme pro headset. pm me for pics..2600.00 obo

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
the 05 888rc rides amazingly, some small scratches on the lowers, NON ON THE STANCTIONS, love it, perfect fork. frame has 8 inches of rear travel with the 4 position big link. single track rims. hayes mag up front, hfx 9 in rear. xt rear derailler, raceface bashgaurd. pc 971 chain with like 3 rides on it, new derailler hanger, will have new seat post. bike is fricken awesome, perfect for freeride or dowhill, it can take anything you can throw at it. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK. medium size frame, some paint chips, and chain slap, not affecting anything.

1400obo obo with the 05 888rc with flat crowns
1200 with a sherman slider
1250obo with an 04 super t pro
900 for everything besides a fork!
450 for frame alone
(prices dont include shipping)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
$800 + shipping and it's yours!
Size is 19" (Large)
I bought this like 2 months ago or so as an overstock. I paid $600, then added the Hayes discs and heavy spring in the fork ($450). The bike is otherwise stock and in oustanding shape. I've ridden it on 2 trail rides and commuted to work on it for 2 weeks. I've put about 75 miles on it and it wasn't ridden much before me.

There is a very small dent in the down tube that was there when I bought it. The bike looks and rides perfect. I have neglected my DH bike since I got it and it showed the last race. I am only selling it because I don't have a need for a second bike right now.

Please no trades, and right now the price is firm. If it doesn't sell in a few weeks, I will ebay it.

Fox Vanilla 125R fork
Fox Vanilla RC rear
Hayes Nine 8" discs
Shimano LX Der.
Shimano Deore shifters
Truvative Fire-X cranks
All good things.

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
-New X7 shifters $40
-Basically new 26" 2.5 Hookworms $25 each (1 ride old)
-New MRP LRP $55
-New 2.65 Kujos $19 each
-Good condition Yakima Lockjaw $35
-Sportworks/Thule Bob Ratchet $75

Prices are negotiable.

DIRTJAK

Chimp
Jun 30, 2006
2006 Cannondale Prophet 400
New Titec hellbent low-riser bar
Single Ethirteen chainguide
540 shimano pedals
shock pump
still have warranty card and manual too

$1100........email thaijak@comcast.net for pics

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
2003 norco rampage - complete bike

specs include:
2003 norco rampage frame size medum
2005 marzocchi z1 fork 6in travel
race face DH bb with evolve cranks
race face diablos 50mm stem with titec elnorte bar
2006 avid bb7 brakes 203 front 160 rear rotor fr5 levers
sun single track front wheel with ringle hub
alex dx32 rear wheel with formula bolt on hub
sram drive train with brand new sram pc-970 cassete and kmc chain
evil drs chain guide with race face bashring

bikes is in great shape and is a blast to ride its just been replaced with my Preston FR and never gets ridden any more. asking $1100 usd obo. email me at mikerider@verizon.net for pics or questions.

stacy1

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
OFF 410
04 Cannondale Dh W/ Dorado!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04 MEDIUM CANNONDALE GEMINI DH,
complete w/ dorado, saint brakes, saint saint cranks, new swinger 4, sun ringle rims and hubs, xt brake levers, xt derailer, fsa pro xtreme headset, e13 bash guard. in great shape. 2400.00 obo I will pay shipping to anywhere in N. America

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
Hey, I am looking for a burly front hub intended for freeride or downhill use. A 20mm axle would be prefered. If the hub is transferable between qr and 20mm that would be even better. I am looking for something in the 50-100$ range, but would be willing to spend more if it was a Chris King or Hadley or some other really high end hub. I recently picked up an new unlaced double-wide and now need something to build it on.

Thanks

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
2005 Gary Fisher Kingfisher 1
-trying to sell complete with no trades
Frame- Kingfisher 1 170mm of travel w/ ISCG mounts, DHX 4.0
Fork- Manitou Sherman Breakout Plus 170mm of travel
Wheels- Bontrager Big Earls (can be converted to 10mm bolt on or 12mm thru and accept center lock rotors)
Stem- Bontrager Big Earl
Bar- Bontrager Big Earl
Saddle- Bontrager Big Earl
Seat Post- Bontrager Big Earl
Tires- Bontrager Big Earls
Pedals- Wellgo B67
Crankset- Hussefelt X-type cranks
Rear Derailleur- XT 9spd
Cassette- Deore
Shifter- Shimano Deore
Chain- PC-971
Guide - Truvativ Box Guide

To consolidate space pics can be found here
http://photo.pinkbike.com/photo/775/pbpic775487.jpg
http://photo.pinkbike.com/photo/775/pbpic775489.jpg
http://photo.pinkbike.com/photo/775/pbpic775471.jpg
http://photo.pinkbike.com/photo/775/pbpic775473.jpg

Price is $1740 w/out brakes, for a little extra juicy 5's could be thrown in. Please contact me via PM or E-mail if interested.

Thanks for looking

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
specialized fuse four/s-works bmx

components:

specialized fuse four/s-works frame in ano gray
odssey 41 thermal forks in white camo
odssey 41 thermal civlian lt bars in black---with primo cory. grips
cane creek jump headset(sealed)
specialized fuse stem
specialized fuse seat and seat post
sun ringle black lable rims(front/rear) in chrome
odssey hazerd hubs(front/rear) in ano red
red nipples and black spokes(front/rear) 14g
odssey dirt paths(2) and premium tires(2)
truvative bmx cranks with 28t chainwheel, 30t can be added for 20$
kink fat boy 3/16th chain or shadow interlock 2

brakes are included but are not on the bike! extra parts can be included if wanted....for free!!! such as stem, brake pads, etc.

i am selling this bike because the frame size is to small for me and i have switched from park riding to dirtjumping.the bike is in exallent condition exept for a hop in the rear wheel, that can be fixed but i just havent took the time to.

i am selling this bike for $700.00 or best offer

NOTE: frame, fork and headset are brand new!!!:agree:

send me a PMS for pics....or call me at 253-862-4760 if you are interested or for more info!

here are the pics:

http://home.comcast.net/~jimbo_the_biker/dirt-jumps/IMG_1429.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~jimbo_the_biker/dirt-jumps/IMG_1431.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~jimbo_the_biker/dirt-jumps/IMG_1432.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~jimbo_the_biker/dirt-jumps/IMG_1435.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~jimbo_the_biker/dirt-jumps/IMG_1437.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~jimbo_the_biker/dirt-jumps/IMG_1438.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~jimbo_the_biker/dirt-jumps/IMG_1439.jpg

hippipp

Chimp
Jul 21, 2006
Holzfeller DH Pedals, 5th Element, Boxxer Team (w/good internals), Holzfeller DH Cranks, Hayes Purples, and some other crap. Hadley rear hub, brake therapy arm, etc etc etc

Just got back in the area - got no time to ride w/school starting. Bike has go to go! Email for pics.

Erin
hippipp@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.