Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I want to catch the fish so bad. I love eating the bastards, for me that’s the point. Fishing isn’t fun, catching fish is. But I suck at it. Summer before last I managed to catch two small trout on separate days in Idaho. Our family of four shared a single trout for breakfast. My little one eats the skin and eyes it’s freaking disgusting but I love her so I try to get her more eyeballs to eat. Neighbor campsite the guys get out of their boat with like 20 trout. His kids get plenty of eyeballs to eat.

im gunna work at the fishing more this summer. Kid needs her trout eyeballs.
Then at some point you need to find a restaurant serving whitebait and take her there :)

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I want to catch the fish so bad. I love eating the bastards, for me that’s the point. Fishing isn’t fun, catching fish is. But I suck at it. Summer before last I managed to catch two small trout on separate days in Idaho. Our family of four shared a single trout for breakfast. My little one eats the skin and eyes it’s freaking disgusting but I love her so I try to get her more eyeballs to eat. Neighbor campsite the guys get out of their boat with like 20 trout. His kids get plenty of eyeballs to eat.

im gunna work at the fishing more this summer. Kid needs her trout eyeballs.
My ex-wifes grandmothers were from the Azores. (Portuguese)
Fish dinner came complete with head and eyes.
Grandma's almost get into a fork battle for the eyes.
Was hilariously disgusting to me.
Octopus, escargot, raw oyster - bring it.
Fish eyes is where I tap out.

/coolstorybro