Quantcast

Collar poppers.......

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Were you one...

In all my years, I never had the desire to.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Neg, however I will pop my jacket collar if I'm outside and it's cold as it is functional

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Perfect occasion to bust this out:

:looney::looney::looney::looney::looney::looney:
Careful, if you piss them off they will head butt you and you will be ventilated with a million holes from their dippity-doo do's. :rofl:

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
9 out of the 10 guys I saw in New Zealand had a popped collar. However, they were popped rugby shirts, and they were wearing "stubbies" (and you think Paris Hilton's shorts are short), so it wasn't quite the same guido uniform as here. Funny to see, though.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
sam_little said:
9 out of the 10 guys I saw in New Zealand had a popped collar. However, they were popped rugby shirts, and they were wearing "stubbies" (and you think Paris Hilton's shorts are short), so it wasn't quite the same guido uniform as here. Funny to see, though.
You must have been in Auckland! :nope:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
the Inbred said:
no one ever said chicks were smart.
yeah but guys do alot of dumb stuff for girls and the other way around...

who cares what all the dudes think, as long as she is leaving with you, thats all that matters...(at the bar)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
DaveW said:
Only guy I know down here that does that is an Irish guy who grew up in london?
London is one of peak fashion spots in the world, i wouldnt look down on folks fashion sense from that area of the world.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
manhattanprjkt83 said:
London is one of peak fashion spots in the world, i wouldnt look down on folks fashion sense from that area of the world.
If they brought us low rise jeans for men, fvck their sense of fashion.

Guys traipsing around in girl jeans is always good for a laugh.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
stevew said:
If they brought us low rise jeans for men, fvck their sense of fashion.

Guys traipsing around in girl jeans is always good for a laugh.
Low rise doesn’t mean girl, it means low rise. Super tight and all that crap is girl jeans... I cant even wear regular jeans now they feel like giant diapers, low rise boot cut rock :thumb:...

I know this thread is going to turn into a me against the world thread :mumble:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Low rise doesn’t mean girl, it means low rise. Super tight and all that crap is girl jeans... I cant even wear regular jeans now they feel like giant diapers, low rise boot cut rock :thumb:...

I know this thread is going to turn into a me against the world thread :mumble:
No...... this is going to turn into a manhattanprkalshgash02302 is ghey thread. :p

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
I'm glad this trend made its way down here after I got out of school. (the pink polo/popped collar trend, I think there are 3 guidos total here) Now I just chuckle to myself when I have to drive around the university for work or lunch......although, unfortunatly, they usually have 2 or 5 hot girls around them.

A couple premadonas I played soccer with used to pull the collar trick back in the day. They wanted to look like the euro douche bag pros of the mid 90's and thought they were too cool for school anyways.