Quantcast

Collar poppers.......

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
You're married with a new kid. :rolleyes: STFU.
In the remote event that ever changes, I wanted to be on record. Not that dh girlie is interested in guys that dress like that, but in case she has a man by then, I don't want to rule goodtobeirie out. That's all. :think:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
I have no idea what you're talking about.......

My TNF gear being used:

A picture of you actually in snow. That is like a Bigfoot sighting.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
:D

Check it:

That's chopped. No f'n way that's you. Too much leg coverage. I know, before you say it, I don't believe you are smart enough to not wear those nancy shorts in the snow. Problem #2 - those don't appear to be glacier glasses. There's holes all over this.

We need witnesses.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
That's chopped. No f'n way that's you. Too much leg coverage. I know, before you say it, I don't believe you are smart enough to not wear those nancy shorts in the snow. Problem #2 - those don't appear to be glacier glasses. There's holes all over this.
They are glacier glasses. Later that day:

We need witnesses.
Morryjg, on a steep section:

J

JRB

I still don't see the crappy leather pieces, but that hippie hair blowing in the breeze looks too real. It must be you.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
SkaredShtles said:
Torreys peak (14,269') via Kelso Ridge. Here's a good look at the ridge & the peak:

I did Grays-Torreys the easy way two years ago. It really is nice up there.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
SkaredShtles said:
It is really nice up there. :thumb: I've done the standard route several times, along with Kelso ridge in winter and Dead Dog Couloir in the spring. Good times.....
Yea, I love seeing the ski resorts from up there, and you can see how damn small I-70 is from up there. Man I miss CO...