Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Seriously. Show a clip of the moran, followed by a clear declaration by the new org "What he just said - that's a lie. A bald-faced lie to boot."

Although, to be fair, his base:

Related:

...all attempts to undermine his conservative credentials on specific issues were ineffective.
“Even when you show video to Republican primary voters — with complete context — of President Trump saying something otherwise objectionable to primary voters, they find a way to rationalize and dismiss it,” Mr. McIntosh states in the “key learnings” section of the memo.

“Every traditional postproduction ad attacking President Trump either backfired or produced no impact on his ballot support and favorability,” Mr. McIntosh adds. “This includes ads that primarily feature video of him saying liberal or stupid comments from his own mouth.”

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Related:

...all attempts to undermine his conservative credentials on specific issues were ineffective.
“Even when you show video to Republican primary voters — with complete context — of President Trump saying something otherwise objectionable to primary voters, they find a way to rationalize and dismiss it,” Mr. McIntosh states in the “key learnings” section of the memo.

“Every traditional postproduction ad attacking President Trump either backfired or produced no impact on his ballot support and favorability,” Mr. McIntosh adds. “This includes ads that primarily feature video of him saying liberal or stupid comments from his own mouth.”

I am guessing their problem is that they are trying to use reason on these people. They really should be making claims like "Trump Wants To Make World Round", "Trump Family Infiltrated By Globalists", "Trump Has Lip Transplants From Goatse's Rectum", etc.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I am guessing their problem is that they are trying to use reason on these people. They really should be making claims like "Trump Wants To Make World Round", "Trump Family Infiltrated By Globalists", "Trump Has Lip Transplants From Goatse's Rectum", etc.
Might get traction with

"Trump likes to have sex with camels"

or

"Trump drives a Toyota Prius"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Trump eats babies

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
“The defendant either purchased a gun in violation of the law and his conditions of release, or seeks to benefit from his supporters’ mistaken belief that he did so,” the prosecutors wrote on Friday. “It would be a separate federal crime, and thus a violation of the defendant’s conditions of release, for him to purchase a gun while this felony indictment is pending.”

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Winner winner chicken dinner.

First domino eh ?

Herr Twitler will be tried, convicted (and probably nominated) but will never get any prison time.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
First domino eh ?

Herr Twitler will be tried, convicted (and probably nominated) but will never get any prison time.
Heres hoping.

I want him tried, convicted and sentenced. Then I want the fat arsehole to have a massive grabber when addressing the press afterwards, keel over and meet his maker before he spends a day behind bars. He has victimized the American people and humanity as a whole for long enough. Not one pfennig should be spent on his incarceration, care, feeding and security behind bars. He would only become a martyr for his cause from jail, not unlike Hitler...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ok, Donald, now you just trollin’.
You can spray them down from your nippulz

Brilliant. Why hasn't anyone thought of this?

View attachment 201228

This is the kind of out of the box thinking we need in leadership (of a pre-school class)