Quantcast

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Huh, do you mean USA doesn't allow them? :busted:

Yes, am Canadian. Will travel for beer.
No, I mean what I said: anyone with a criminal record can be deemed “criminally inadmissible to Canada,” and denied entry at the Canadian border, by the Canadian border agent. Why would the USA have any say over whether or not a person could visit Canada? Aren't you Canadian? ;)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No, I mean what I said: anyone with a criminal record can be deemed “criminally inadmissible to Canada,” and denied entry at the Canadian border, by the Canadian border agent. Why would the USA have any say over whether or not a person could visit Canada? Aren't you Canadian? ;)
I don't know, I'm confused. :rofl:

TRUMP AINT ALLOWED HERE, you guys heard it here first!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I don't know, I'm confused. :rofl:

TRUMP AINT ALLOWED HERE, you guys heard it here first!
I get it, y'all are just so nice it's difficult to comprehend that y'all wouldn't just let anyone in your country. That, and it's not like the U.S. government ever restricts it's own citizens from visiting a foreign country. Oh wait... they do. We're not allowed* to go to Cuba.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"Remember: Trump's jury was made up of ordinary citizens and approved by Trump's own lawyers. The jurors were not politicians or members of the "Deep State." They were Americans who did their civic duty."

Robt. Reich

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"Remember: Trump's jury was made up of ordinary citizens and approved by Trump's own lawyers. The jurors were not politicians or members of the "Deep State." They were Americans who did their civic duty."

Robt. Reich
Getting 12 average dipshits to agree on anything means it was pretty much a no-brainer, let alone 34 times in 2 days.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Biden will pardon Cheetoh in act of goodwill to mend the torn fabric of murican “society.” Cheetoh will in turn defeat Biden in the general election via supreme court shenanigans. He will subsequently sentence Biden via presidential edict to life sentence in prison. You heard it here first.

Edit: guess the prez can’t issue a pardon for a state crime. Also:

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Also:

But this guilty verdict still could sway November’s presidential election. A poll from Bloomberg and Morning Consult earlier this year found that 53% of voters in key swing states would refuse to vote for the Republican if he were convicted.

Another poll, from Quinnipiac University this month, showed 6% of Trump voters would be less likely to vote for him - consequential in such a tight race.

but…

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
:wtf:

Just waiting for the "Yes, Massa"

JFC
Reminds me of when one of my conservative friends tried to explain to me that the Proud Boys couldn’t be a racist group because Tarrio was leading them and wasn’t lily white. It might be hard to believe, but I haven’t communicated with that friend since that conversation.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
If it was a sign from God, it was a little on the nose.
A trailer decked out in MAGA merch that reportedly belongs to two Trump superfans was totaled in a traffic accident on Staten Island on Sunday, with the vehicle crashing into a utility pole just hours before a rally for the former president was set to kick off nearby.
A video of the aftermath taken by a bystander shows the damaged bus at rest on the street, “Trust Jesus” and “Let’s Go Brandon” posters littered around its shattered windscreen.
“It was parked by the CVS and it just rolled down,” a witness can be heard saying in the video. “Nobody was in it.”

“Holy crap,” another person replies, adding that it was a “freaking miracle” no one was hurt.
“This right after Trump gets declared guilty,” the person continued. “Unbelievable. If ever you needed a metaphor.”
trump bus.jpg

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
A trailer decked out in MAGA merch that reportedly belongs to two Trump superfans was totaled in a traffic accident on Staten Island on Sunday, with the vehicle crashing into a utility pole just hours before a rally for the former president was set to kick off nearby.
A video of the aftermath taken by a bystander shows the damaged bus at rest on the street, “Trust Jesus” and “Let’s Go Brandon” posters littered around its shattered windscreen.
“It was parked by the CVS and it just rolled down,” a witness can be heard saying in the video. “Nobody was in it.”

“Holy crap,” another person replies, adding that it was a “freaking miracle” no one was hurt.
“This right after Trump gets declared guilty,” the person continued. “Unbelievable. If ever you needed a metaphor.”
View attachment 212861
1717642962123.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

View attachment 212861

I bet the inside of that thing reeks of Camels and Folgers Crystals.