Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Can one of you freedom haters give me a quick recap of what ever is in that video?

View attachment 213868
It's John Oliver - Last Week Tonight, not sure if you've ever watched any of his stuff.

He basically goes over some of the many things that will eff us if mango has a second presidential term. Part of that was making it so he can fire any federal employee at will, rather than just directly controlling his White House and cabinet appointees etc.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
tonight's the first debate. nonzero chance d2s is a no-show.
I'm hoping it's available without having CNN on cable...

edit: sounds like it will stream from their website.

The CNN Presidential Debate will air live on CNN, CNN International and CNN en Español, and via streaming on Max for subscribers and without a cable login on CNN.com. CNN will make the debate available to simulcast on additional broadcast and cable news networks.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
How are you going to handle climate issues?

*thinking Trump is gonna get demolished*

Let me tell you about how Joe uses the N word daily for almost all the time I have to respond.

Oh. With 38 seconds left… we had the cleanest H20 in this history of ever under my administration.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
How are you going to handle climate issues?

*thinking Trump is gonna get demolished*

Let me tell you about how Joe uses the N word daily for almost all the time I have to respond.

Oh. With 38 seconds left… we had the cleanest H20 in this history of ever under my administration.
You obviously have a stronger stomach than me.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
well, he's an old geezer, what did everyone expect? And yes, he should have been on some kind of drugs.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Looking on the positive side - the morons who thought it would be a good idea to let Joe Biden run for re-election, that is to say the Democratic Party apparatus, will all wind up dying in prison & labor camps under Orange Foolius' rule.

Unfuckingbelievable. Who thought this would actually turn out well for Biden & the Dems?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
there's plenty to dislike about biden, but at least he hasn't openly declared he intends to end democracy and weaponize the gov't against anyone who made his feel feels hurt.