Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"unbelievable improvements" = he must already be on a ventilator.

"Instead of getting him off it, why don't we try more cocaine?"

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Trump, Trump Foundation, et.al are debtors to German Lenders. Russian funding which pours in is likely laundered Money ahead of due loans.

This family already in Industry out of Germany - TRUMPF - would seem to be a reliable source of regulation within banking but, just like ALL COUNTY BUILDING SUPPLY & MAINTENANCE CORP served ambitious grit for Trumpty Dumpty, is only another white collar source of abilities to hide money and depreciate Net Worth. 2016 Candidate Trump just grazed his German Ancestory before resuming his warped-perception on President Obama.

Likely every day Trump developed a new Senior Advisor within Banking. The same as what happens within facilities held secure, Trump's scrolling chronology on Twitter and FuckBook serve as a form of qualifier for Security Clearance - it's code-talk.

Trump's last bastion is Chinese Manufacturing, he's doing all in his power to prop up future upstarts in China which potentially will support Trump Incorporated in the future - even while seemingly having a Policy on China.

Germany has been called Europe's China since the 1980's. Corporations outside Government will balance the US Dollar vs. the Euro vs. Chinese Cash. A repeated process but, now utilizes Government Resources, Government Tax Dollars to avoid collapse of Trump Inc. shady bottom line.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Something everyone should read.

I for one, wish The President a speedy recovery.

And a crushing November defeat.

And a lengthy prison sentence where he stays until I'm in my 60s.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I wish him a long healthy life. But when the time comes I hope is body is displayed in state by the foot a la Mussolini by a crane in the national Mall. Stuff him full of candy and hand out blindfolds and sticks. I bet more people will attend than his inauguration.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
:rofl:

Those two musings are not dissimilar

Serious question: Do you honestly think for a second, based on what you know about me that I'd post a piece talking seriously about trump's fucking "humanity?"

Quit being a tough guy. That shit was funny.
No, no I did not. :rofl:

Its what made me go reread the Thompson piece. Oh, were he but alive to wright one more eulogy.......

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's good that he's wearing a mask to protect those around him while he knows he has an airborne disease.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Just an excuse to expell brown people.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
just my take, but if you have had two concerning O2 drops and they have put you on a very strong steroid, shit be going sideways
You think they might just going aggressive with treatments as precautionary steps? I’m not sure if any of those treatments have risky downsides, but maybe (if those reports are accurate) they are treating him with a heavy hand early instead of waiting for symptoms to get bad.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Also, most patients who are given an IV are not wearing a suit and sitting at a desk. It’s usually a gown and in bed.

I still think those pics and video were made at the very beginning of his visit. Donnie Two Scoops is either faking it or is already on a ventilator.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Uh, so you all saw that he took a joyride in a chemical weapons-sealed Suburban with Secret Service in it? Just around the block at Walter Reed.

This is an amazingly irresponsible action.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Read somewhere today that O2 drops are an indication of viral pneumonia and that if he isn’t released by Tuesday then he will be hospitalized for at least another month.
Low Oxygen is one of the first indicators of onset dementia.

Poor diet, low physical activity and other fine details begin the process of the human body to divert oxygen to the heart, which starves the brain and after time begins cognition and movement complications.

No doubt Trump has entered a downward-trend in regards to Health. He's aware and merely trying to buy time. ...but he's broke.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Read somewhere today that O2 drops are an indication of viral pneumonia and that if he isn’t released by Tuesday then he will be hospitalized for at least another month.
In my mind this is best case scenario. He's stuck in a hospital till after the election. No more yellacopter conferences, no more super spreader rallies. He looks weak and ineffectual. The worst possible scenario for his ego. GOP doesn't DARE 25TH him out of fear of his base who will scream deep state conspiracy "Q" shit. He just sits, and rots, and gets to watch his election loss from the comforts of a bed pan and a catheter.

Edit:. Not to mention the pure optics of a president who did fuck all about COVID-19, stuck in a hospital getting world class health care on the tax payer time that he hasn't paid in possibly decades, and Ronas is clearly staging a fall/2nd half come back. It's election gold.

Uh, so you all saw that he took a joyride in a chemical weapons-sealed Suburban with Secret Service in it? Just around the block at Walter Reed.

This is an amazingly irresponsible action.
Come again? :confused:

Last edited: