Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You think they might just going aggressive with treatments as precautionary steps? I’m not sure if any of those treatments have risky downsides, but maybe (if those reports are accurate) they are treating him with a heavy hand early instead of waiting for symptoms to get bad.
It sounds like Dexamethasone improves survival rates in those with advanced pulmonary symptoms and decreases the likelihood of survival for less severe cases.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Uh, so you all saw that he took a joyride in a chemical weapons-sealed Suburban with Secret Service in it? Just around the block at Walter Reed.

This is an amazingly irresponsible action.
Unless.....

Seriously, how the fuck is this not made up????? After that display, I'm not sure how anybody could take this 'diagnosis' seriously and give him the benefit of the doubt. Why would he/anyone share the same tiny volume of air space in a vehicle together with a cloth face mask on? The mask only reduces the diffusive effect of the particle spread, but in a car???... Flying spaghetti monster H christ.....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You know you can always count on the catholic church to come out with the truth 50 fucking years later after they fight tooth and nail for the exact opposite during that entire period. Gotta admire the consistency.

I'm sure Amy Coney Barrett will now completely update her worldview.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The mask only reduces the diffusive effect of the particle spread, but in a car???... Flying spaghetti monster H christ.....
And not only a car, a car designed to resist chemical attacks from the outside thus airtight. The secret service agents were right in the miasma.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Unless.....

Seriously, how the fuck is this not made up????? After that display, I'm not sure how anybody could take this 'diagnosis' seriously and give him the benefit of the doubt. Why would he/anyone share the same tiny volume of air space in a vehicle together with a cloth face mask on? The mask only reduces the diffusive effect of the particle spread, but in a car???... Flying spaghetti monster H christ.....
I mean, I guess they could have found SS agents who have already had it?

(long fucking shot)

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
I expect nothing in the next 4-5 days coming out of the whitehouse to be truth.

Ativan is typically used as a withdrawal medication for speed. Being hospitalized will be the first time in years(?) this fool hasn't been snorting adderol daily. That also would explain the demeanor of the second vid.
And ETOH withdrawal, though he is supposedly a non-drinker.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
The decadron and other cocktails he's getting that might normally be reserved for more critically ill C19 patients are just being given to him because The President. I'd imagine they are throwing everything at the wall, just to see what sticks.

The o2 sat drops, as discussed, may or may not be due to C19.

We've also never really heard (and would we believe them?) what his non-specific "showing symptoms" was, other than fatigue. Or maybe I missed things.

Either way: not sad at all about that fat orange selfish twat being sick.