Quantcast

Democrats are some of the bigest idiots EVER

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
All I ever hear from the left is, "Bush is an idiot" "Bush is a war criminal" "Impeach Bush" etc. etc. etc... If the left in this country really wants support from the people they need to stop acting like 4 year olds and stop the name calling. All the left does is talk ****. Take all that energy spent making talking **** about bush (and by the way THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT HIM BEING IN OFFICE, KERRY LOST THE ELECTION AND IT WAS HIS ON DAMN FAULT GET OVER IT.) and start coming up with ways to fix the country being that you guys insist bush is ruining it. What is up with all the childishness from the left? I'll take some one who is dumb over some one who has their head up there ass and cant stop talking ****, although neither option is something to brag about

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
It's not surprising our slightly less...um...erudite posters seem to admire Bush.

After all, if Bush can become president, I'd guess that TheMontashu is more than qualified. (Once he accepts Jesus as his personal savior, that is. We ain't going to have no goddam Jew running Jesus's favorite country.)

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
TheMontashu said:
All I ever hear from the left is, "Bush is an idiot" "Bush is a war criminal" "Impeach Bush" etc. etc. etc... If the left in this country really wants support from the people they need to stop acting like 4 year olds and stop the name calling. All the left does is talk ****. Take all that energy spent making talking **** about bush (and by the way THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT HIM BEING IN OFFICE, KERRY LOST THE ELECTION AND IT WAS HIS ON DAMN FAULT GET OVER IT.) and start coming up with ways to fix the country being that you guys insist bush is ruining it. What is up with all the childishness from the left? I'll take some one who is dumb over some one who has their head up there ass and cant stop talking ****, although neither option is something to brag about

Jesus Titty ****ing christ you're an idiot. Please stay out of the PD forum.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
MMike said:
brilliant insight. your parents must be proud.
face said:
your right lets stop the name calling and do something other than whine. :stosh:
chicodude said:
Jesus Titty ****ing christ you're an idiot. Please stay out of the PD forum.
You guys have never felt like venting your frustration?

Huh.

Must be nice to be perfect.

PS: I completely agree with TheM's assessment and annoyance of the situation.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
bigdrop05 said:
But have never sided with Democrats !
Never?

The Dems are 100% wrong, 100% of the time? Really?

Don't be partisan as THAT is this country's biggest problem.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well, there are plenty of anti-Bush slogans, which sum up the strong feelings which many Americans have about Bush, and their legimate problems with the way he is running the government.

However, Buck Fush is my favorite, and sums it for me.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
d.e.f. said:
I dated a chick who would say "If its not right, its wrong." That attitude got old real fast.
You should've replied with, "what's right is what's left after you've done everything else wrong."

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Silver said:
It's not surprising our slightly less...um...erudite posters seem to admire Bush.

After all, if Bush can become president, I'd guess that TheMontashu is more than qualified. (Once he accepts Jesus as his personal savior, that is. We ain't going to have no goddam Jew running Jesus's favorite country.)
Bush is an idiot to, but the left is even dumber for the way the are acting about him being in power

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
LordOpie said:
You guys have never felt like venting your frustration?

Huh.

Must be nice to be perfect.

PS: I completely agree with TheM's assessment and annoyance of the situation.
There is venting frustration, and then there is venting your frustration like an ingnorant retard.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Basically the deomcrats are doing now what the GOP was doing for Clinton's eight years.

They are both different sides of the same coin.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Tenchiro said:
Basically the deomcrats are doing now what the GOP was doing for Clinton's eight years.

They are both different sides of the same coin.
That is true, but instead of hating on the presedent I want to hear what the other side is going to do to make things better.

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
TheMontashu said:
That is true, but instead of hating on the presedent I want to hear what the other side is going to do to make things better.
"Better" is too subjective of a term. Better for who?

From what I have seen most people are only concerned with thier own beiliefs and everyone else can go to hell.

EDIT -- The way I see it, politics is like a pendulum. It will swing left and right of center and will always correct itself when it gets too far out.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Tenchiro said:
"Better" is too subjective of a term. Better for who?

From what I have seen most people are only concerned with thier own beiliefs and everyone else can go to hell.

EDIT -- The way I see it, politics is like a pendulum. It will swing left and right of center and will always correct itself when it gets too far out.
better for everyone, we need a candidate in the middle who can put away the partisan bull**** and do what needs to be done

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Tenchiro said:
might not be true anymore... we've swung further than I thought likely.

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
TheMontashu said:
better for everyone, we need a candidate in the middle who can put away the partisan bull**** and do what needs to be done
That will never happen, that person would be too liberal for the GOP and too conservative for the Democrats.

LordOpie said:
might not be true anymore... we've swung further than I thought likely.
It swung back from the Nixon era and from MaCarthys reign of terror.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
TheMontashu said:
they might start by removing the sh!t off the constitution/bill of rights after W got done wiping w/ it...

and the deficit...how about that? compare clinton's track record w/ W's.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
narlus said:
they might start by removing the sh!t off the constitution/bill of rights after W got done wiping w/ it...

and the deficit...how about that? compare clinton's track record w/ W's.
It doesn't, I don't think you understand I didn't hate clinton, he did some realy good stuff and some crappy stuff. Bush didn't ruin anything untill he went into iraq. As far as i am concerend they both sucked and you have missed the point that I like neather side.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Why can’t people take off the blinders long enough to realize that our modern day Democrats and Republicans are all of the same breed. They’ll always answer to the huge corporations that fund them, and if they don’t, they’ll never make it.

Originally Posted by TheMontashu
(and by the way THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT HIM BEING IN OFFICE, KERRY LOST THE ELECTION AND IT WAS HIS ON DAMN FAULT GET OVER IT.)
We shouldn’t want either of them… they’re cousins!

This country needs to wake the fvck up and start voting INDEPENDENT!:banghead:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
TheMontashu said:
Least I didn't turn down a date with a "semi hot chick" because of my "training program"

Good comeback, but better luck next time retard.

You're just mad because the only chicks asking you out are fat and smell of spam and jim beam.

LordOpie said:

Glad some one caught that.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
3D. said:
Why can’t people take off the blinders long enough to realize that our modern day Democrats and Republicans are all of the same breed. They’ll always answer to the huge corporations that fund them, and if they don’t, they’ll never make it.

:stupid:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
3D. said:
This country needs to wake the fvck up and start voting INDEPENDENT!:banghead:
And if an independent became big enough to become an official third party, we should still do the same thing... vote for different parties to control different branches.

The problem isn't just Bush, it's the republican controlled house, Fed Reserve, Supreme Court... the problems would still happen -- tho different ones -- if all parts of gov't were Dem controled.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
LordOpie said:
And if an independent became big enough to become an official third party, we should still do the same thing... vote for different parties to control different branches.

The problem isn't just Bush, it's the republican controlled house, Fed Reserve, Supreme Court... the problems would still happen -- tho different ones -- if all parts of gov't were Dem controled.
Domestically I agree. Internationally - I'm gonna say it's pretty much mostly Bush and co.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
TheMontashu said:
Impeaching Bush is a bloody good start to "coming up with ways to fix the country".

Heads up their asses, ya that is a good way to describe this administration.

ps: All politicians answer to their constituancies, as well as their primary campaign donators, who usually happen to be associated with the lobbyists who need them in power. The problem with Bush, is that ignores his constituancy - the American people as a whole. 30% is not the majority.

Getting rid of a self righteous, war mongering fool is a pretty good way to start to correct the problem.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Transcend said:
Impeaching Bush is a bloody good start to "coming up with ways to fix the country".

Heads up their asses, ya that is a good way to describe this administration.
He has note done anything to be impeached yet (acording to the law)

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Transcend said:
Congratulations, you are part of the problem. Do you enjoy being herded, Mr Sheep?
So because he doesnt agree with the left he is part of the problem? You are a closed minded fool and a retard.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
TheMontashu said:
So because he doesnt agree with the left he is part of the problem? You are a closed minded fool and a retard.
Oh hell, retard coming from you. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The college kid who can barely spell his own name. Priceless.

He's a moron because he is a sheep who cannot think for himself. How the hell did you even graduate from high school?

I ONLY AGREE WITH ONE PARTY, EVAR! HURRRR.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Transcend said:
Oh hell, retard coming from you. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The college kid who can barely spell his own name. Priceless.

He's a moron because he is a sheep who cannot think for himself. How the hell did you even graduate from high school?

I ONLY AGREE WITH ONE PARTY, EVAR! HURRRR.
I havn't graduated high school, I'm 16.
He said he DOESNT automaticly agree with one side.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
TheMontashu said:
I havn't graduated high school, I'm 16.
He said he DOESNT automaticly agree with one side.
Well, don't ever plan on getting out of highschool if your reading comprehension is as bad as your spelling. Apparently, it is.

I think you are WAY out of your league here, you should probably go back to asking which sunday is best for pretending you are a ganster or something.

edit: just to prove you lack the reading skills to get though the Sunday morning comics:

I'll agree with that.I usually don't automatically pick sides.But have never sided with Democrats !