Quantcast

Diablo riders, lets put faces/bikes to names

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Daves at whistler in a D.h training course he has to represent that stylish d.h gear and machinery that he be blinging. I'm jealous dave maybe you will be in the decline mag again this year for best dressed.Looking forward to riding with ya I'm gonna have to step up my riding apparel to hang.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
What do you think this is Dennis, a joke? You can't mix alcohol and pedal biking, people like you are giving Downhill a bad reputation.

:spam:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
name's Dave (ya another Dave with an R9...)
not done yet obviously. it'll be ready by early june. but heres what i got so far...

07 Sinister R9 Shorty
08 Manitou Swinger X6
06 Boxxer Team
Tufino?

Dave?

Dave Tufino, is that you?

Nice Bike, Dave!

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
name- Zack
Bike - 2004 bighit as of now but by riding time i will most likely have a tan faith, i'll update soon.
helmet- my helmet is VERY distinct. its a bunch of crazy colors. blue yellow red and some zebra stripes and has a fin on the back

Attachments

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Banzia is 7'3, he once Dunked on Shaquile O'Neil.... i swear Dave Tufino and I were both there at the same time......

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
NAME: Devin
BIKE: 08' IH WC Black w/Boxxer Team
GEAR: 08' TLD

sorry no pics.
trust me, you'll be seein me all the time
especially opening day!

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
1st ride of '08, doing DH shuttle runs at the local XC state park,very funny. You can tell in this great picture of the bike, im keeping my brown RMX Team for this season although im running black Mavics instead of grey(which you can see quite clearly) a huge color change.(Or i'll be in the Sam Hill outfit)

Only picture I have:huh: