Quantcast

Do you have a favourite insult?

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
Polandspring88 said:
I like to tell them to "Go eat a bag of dicks." That usually prevents any further conversation.
As I was scanning posts, I misread this to read:
"I'd like to go eat a bag of dicks." That usually prevents any further conversation.

I started laughing really, really hard - because I imagine it would bring conversation to an immediate halt.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Insults are best used when somebody is already really frustrated.

For instance, Have you ever seen two people struggling to secure a DH bike onto a roof rack on a hot day.
Then you can drop a
"Man, you guys look like 2 monkies trying to f*** a football."
They will either laugh or kill you.

I also like to throw out a random,

"I bet you like to rub salt all over your ass and go to the petting zoo."

And Mike that shirt one is a good one.
I have heard it as
"That is a nice shirt, do they sell Mens clothes where you got it?" :)

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
These tend to be fairly common with me.

"I hate you. I wish you had cancer."
(Name that movie!)

or,

"Yeah, well, you're gay.... and you have SARS."

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
I like to say F*** face.

Like when in traffic... get out of my way F*** face or step on it F*** face or you stupid F*** face.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Another one I like to use when I'm joking around with my co-workers is "Don't make me wish I was home". And now that I'm doing their scheduling, I tell them to "remember, the importance of your request is directly proportionate to the size of the dollar bill it's written on". Maybe not the strongest, slimiest of insults, yet they are fun to toss around from time to time for a laugh.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Jeremy R said:
"Man, you guys look like 2 monkies trying to f*** a football."
They will either laugh or kill you.
This totally reminds me of Dodgeball.

"And will somebody catch a ball! It looks like room full of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there" :p

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Skank.

You are one load I wish your mother had swallowed.

Frankly, if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick.

Your wife is like a brick; flat on both sides, dirty, and gets layed by Mexicans.

If you were any dumber you would be wearing a helmet

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
One of my faves is a stolen one... Shut up you lipstick wearing felch monkey!

Or for the fat ladies at work... "Moo..."

M

MSpike

This one is specific to the situation so it's not an all-purpose insult but I thought I'd post anyway.

I sported a mohawk for many years and had my share of insults and smart remarks thrown my way. For the most part, I just smiled sweetly back at the person but if they caught me on a bad day, they weren't so lucky. My roommate and I had moved to a new apartment and I told her that since she had bought the curtains last time, it was my turn this time. I headed out to Sears to pick some up but unfortunately, and purely by chance, there happened to be a huge sale on curtains going on. The place was absolutely packed. Ugh! I wasn't in the mood to be harrassed and didn't really want to be there but I decided to gut it out anyway. I minded my own business and was very polite (as usual) and everyone did the usual staring thing but other than that, they pretty much just left me alone. Except for one person. There's one in every crowd and she just couldn't resist the temptation. She was a suburban housewife in a crowd of suburban housewives and she felt compelled to put the punker in her place. The place was pretty loud and she was about 25 feet away from me but she wanted to make sure everyone heard her so she shouted above the din "If my daughter came home looking like that I'd kill her." The place fell silent and everyone looked at me to see what my response would be. I looked at the woman and said "Lady, if my mother looked like you I'd kill mySELF." You could hear the ooohs and snickers and see the housewives hiding their smiles. They turned back to the lady to see what she would say but she didn't have a comeback so she just threw her hands in the air and walked away. Then they turned back and smiled at me. The punker wins! Ah yes, of all the insults I have hurled at people, I think that one is still my favorite.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
"Nice work, you just put you foot in your mouth even though your head is up your ass."

"Your grandfather called, he wants his shirt back."

"I've forgotten more about bikes than you will ever know."

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
MSpike said:
This one is specific to the situation so it's not an all-purpose insult but I thought I'd post anyway.

I sported a mohawk for many years and had my share of insults and smart remarks thrown my way. For the most part, I just smiled sweetly back at the person but if they caught me on a bad day, they weren't so lucky. My roommate and I had moved to a new apartment and I told her that since she had bought the curtains last time, it was my turn this time. I headed out to Sears to pick some up but unfortunately, and purely by chance, there happened to be a huge sale on curtains going on. The place was absolutely packed. Ugh! I wasn't in the mood to be harrassed and didn't really want to be there but I decided to gut it out anyway. I minded my own business and was very polite (as usual) and everyone did the usual staring thing but other than that, they pretty much just left me alone. Except for one person. There's one in every crowd and she just couldn't resist the temptation. She was a suburban housewife in a crowd of suburban housewives and she felt compelled to put the punker in her place. The place was pretty loud and she was about 25 feet away from me but she wanted to make sure everyone heard her so she shouted above the din "If my daughter came home looking like that I'd kill her." The place fell silent and everyone looked at me to see what my response would be. I looked at the woman and said "Lady, if my mother looked like you I'd kill mySELF." You could hear the ooohs and snickers and see the housewives hiding their smiles. They turned back to the lady to see what she would say but she didn't have a comeback so she just threw her hands in the air and walked away. Then they turned back and smiled at me. The punker wins! Ah yes, of all the insults I have hurled at people, I think that one is still my favorite.
Awsome man. Score one for the freaky people. I had a mohawk for a while many moons ago. I know those looks you speak of. It's nice to see the loud obnoxious people like her getting the smack down. Honestly I have never understood why people are so fascinated with unusual hair styles, colors or unusual clothing. Shoot, I think I'll dye my hair red again this weekend and then go to the local Sears. :thumb:

M

MSpike

Ciaran said:
Awsome man. Score one for the freaky people. I had a mohawk for a while many moons ago. I know those looks you speak of. It's nice to see the loud obnoxious people like her getting the smack down. Honestly I have never understood why people are so fascinated with unusual hair styles, colors or unusual clothing. Shoot, I think I'll dye my hair red again this weekend and then go to the local Sears. :thumb:
Excellent! Yeah, I don't know why people get upset about hair styles or anything else for that matter. Then again, having a 'hawk is an easy way to weed people out because if they're going to be that judgmental and superficial, I probably don't want to get to know them in the first place. Plus the fact that I was always polite and well-mannered generally threw people for a loop because I didn't fit their "stereotype" of what a punker should be like. When you go to Sears, be sure to check out the curtains. ;)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
MMike said:
I just heard this one for the first time in a while. (No...not directed at me)

"That's a nice shirt. Do they make it for guys?"

That one cracks me up for some reason.

yeah thats funny... i always say " oh I didint realize they made that shirt for guys