Quantcast

Documentaries....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Already seen it, and it was pretty great indeed.

This one might not bring anything new to the table, but it's a really good roundup of the futility of the war on drugs.
Oh snap, I had added it to my queue but hadn't really looked at it or watched the trailer. Damn, I will watch it tonight.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I've watched McConkey two times in the last week. Before watching it for the first time, I barely knew anything about the movie or Shane. Though I did know that it didn't have a happy ending. I thought the movie had an incredible uplifting beat to it. What a guy, what a life, what a family etc. I felt so horrible when they finally got to the end, but the entire life story is so awesome that it must be watched.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Watched this last night, it was pretty cool. I remember when they came to town for the Animal Chin premier. Lots of skating was had that day.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Whoa. Speaking of :tinfoil: all the prior posts related to that film are gone. Jimmydean posted the trailer, and I quoted it asking if Lawrence Krauss and Michio Kaku even knew they were in it, than I edited it when I found the Slate article written by Krauss mentioned in your link. BV, WTF?
:stupid: :tinfoil:

I want to watch it now. Maybe it's like The Ring or something.