Quantcast

Documentaries....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Really awesome Magic vs. Bird documentary I watched at work yesterday. I'm not sure how I came across it, and I'm far from a basketball fan these days, but it sure was an awesome watch. Brought back a lot of memories of my elementary school days playing basketball with my cousins who were HUGE basketball fans....and have lost touch with over the years.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Really awesome Magic vs. Bird documentary I watched at work yesterday. I'm not sure how I came across it, and I'm far from a basketball fan these days, but it sure was an awesome watch. Brought back a lot of memories of my elementary school days playing basketball with my cousins who were HUGE basketball fans....and have lost touch with over the years.

Such an epic story of two guys who had no idea who each other was that became best friends.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Canadian Mini-Doc on Monsanto

If safe, let the free market decide. Hiding your product is fraud.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
New documentary coming soon. We pay millions to protect wildlife and we also pay tax dollars to kill them at the same time...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
oddly enough...i know i won't be able to make it through watching that.

here's a short one on the obsessed...

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Not sure of it's been posted yet but : "The Other 'F' Word". (fatherhood) is about punk rock musicians that become dads. I caught it on Netflix Canada.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Not sure of it's been posted yet but : "The Other 'F' Word". (fatherhood) is about punk rock musicians that become dads. I caught it on Netflix Canada.
Yeah, it was mentioned a while back in the thread. But I definitely thought it was really good documentary.