Quantcast

Does this look like a man that drinks cheap beer?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by dh girlie

Not as perty as yer gals...course they prolly came from a high class trailer park...I live in a shack in the woods...god this is so bad...I'm immediately posting a pic after of what I normally look like lest anyone think I really look like this!
Me and my friend Monique...this is what I normally look like...

Attachments

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Growing up in Knoxville and getting two degrees from Tennessee, I fully understand all about the White T and I am very proud of my Hillbilly and White Trash heritage.:D

When did he go to school there or is he just from that area?

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City

Not as perty as yer gals...course they prolly came from a high class trailer park...I live in a shack in the woods...god this is so bad...I'm immediately posting a pic after of what I normally look like lest anyone think I really look like this!

Who are you trying to kid? This is how you dress everyday...No wonder you have a hick fetish.

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
Originally posted by profro
Growing up in Knoxville and getting two degrees from Tennessee, I fully understand all about the White T and I am very proud of my Hillbilly and White Trash heritage.:D

When did he go to school there or is he just from that area?
Sorry. Never even been to Tennessee. Born & raised in upstate NY. The hat just happened to be a lucky coincidence/subtle joke, courtesy of Gee Spot.

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
Originally posted by profro
Growing up in Knoxville and getting two degrees from Tennessee, I fully understand all about the White T and I am very proud of my Hillbilly and White Trash heritage. :D
I was laughing hard at this thead until I saw your post, profo. Now the laughter has stopped.

YOU?? Tennessee? YES!! Someone to appreciate a good ol southern clash!! I'm from GA so of course I hafta say...

"Go Dawgs!! UGA#1 Beat those Vols" :D

MOstly that is reserved for Florida Gator fans, but you'll suffice until I run into any up here. ;) :D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
It's amazing how often Mtbkngrl forgets about all the embarrassing pictures of her that exist... I'll send ya some material when I get home Tweek :D

Spudzie

Monkey
Dec 13, 2001
Hebron, ohio
Damn you look like my locals who live in the trailer park down my the creek, yall know the one that floods every time it rains, thats the only time they can take a bath.

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Originally posted by Echo
It's amazing how often Mtbkngrl forgets about all the embarrassing pictures of her that exist... I'll send ya some material when I get home Tweek :D

Cool!!!! soon the paybacks will start :devil:

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
[self-righteous]
No, Lucee, Instigator. You see, I prefer to take the moral high ground. I don't believe I need to humiliate someone to have a good time or to have a laugh, especially at the expense of others. I shall let this pass, and in time, it will become solely a memory, during which they may contemplate their actions and realize their fault in hope to create a better environment.
[/self-righteous]

But I'm still gonna give at least one of 'em a good smack on the ass for it! :sneaky: :devil: :D :p :love:

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by Tweek
[self-righteous]
No, Lucee, Instigator. You see, I prefer to take the moral high ground. I don't believe I need to humiliate someone to have a good time or to have a laugh, especially at the expense of others. I shall let this pass, and in time, it will become solely a memory, during which they may contemplate their actions and realize their fault in hope to create a better environment.
[/self-righteous]

But I'm still gonna give at least one of 'em a good smack on the ass for it! :sneaky: :devil: :D :p :love:

What's Instigator gotta do with this? What did he say?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by Tweek
[self-righteous]
[/self-righteous]

You should be proud of that costume...unless that's how you REALLY look...

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by Echo
Phew! For a minute there, I thought you were calling me instigator, and I thought, wow! I'm that transparent? Hehehehhehe.

My bro's heading your guys' way next week, wish I could go. I'm soo jealous, well, except for the fact that he'll be in the freezin cold!