Quantcast

Does this look like a man that drinks cheap beer?

goosemagoo

Chimp
May 21, 2002
Virginia Beach, VA
Originally posted by MMcG

Perhaps one of a guy getting stabbed in the back repeatedly by his cheating wife would be most appropriate right now.

:angry:
Lowlife cheating spouses...I recently found I was the proud owner of one slightly used good fer nuthin wife. What do they go for on eaby?

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
That's Barry, and he's a harmless character featured on recent album covers by the band Marillion (they used to be good, but lately are a big dissapointment, but I thought the character was kinda cool........I guess not though)

I'm still on the search for the right Avatar, but haven't found it yet.

Perhaps one of a guy getting stabbed in the back repeatedly by his cheating wife would be most appropriate right now.

:angry:
Oh, Okay.....

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Echo
Damn dude, sorry to hear that... I went thru it about 14 years ago (no kids involved luckily). All I can tell ya is 14 years later I know for a fact that my life is 1,000,000,000 times better than it would have ever been with her. All the best to ya... :monkey:
Thanks Echo for your sentiments.

One day at a time right!?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Lucee
Oh, Okay.....
Lucee....I actually found a great avatar today that fits me much better than that little green guy...but I think it's too big for Ridemonkey....anyone know how to make a photo smaller?

Here it is:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I don't have any decent software at work but someone here could probably give that a transparent background so it doesn't have a white square around it ;)

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Lucee....I actually found a great avatar today that fits me much better than that little green guy...but I think it's too big for Ridemonkey....anyone know how to make a photo smaller?

Here it is:
Okay, but I kinda liked the creepy guy. hehe.

Anway, I thought this thread was about that wonderful pic of Tweek. I vote to make that Tweek's new avatar.:D

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Okay, but I kinda liked the creepy guy. hehe.

Anway, I thought this thread was about that wonderful pic of Tweek. I vote to make that Tweek's new avatar.:D
You are a hard one to please Lucee! ;)

I'll keep the green guy for a bit longer and make a switch in a month or so.

BTW, your Avatar is rockin!

Cheers,

MMcG

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal

Cheers,

MMcG
Yes, I do live to be contrary. I thought that was a women's job?:confused:

I should thank Dh girlie for the idea. Its' from an artist, Shag. And this pic of my kitty is shag-arific!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)

Cheers,

MMcG
Well thank you, I showed her the artwork where she took that cat from! Hehehe...

I thought that was Curious George in a green space suit holding a plastice tubular hanger in your avatar? It's cute...not creepy...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Yes, I do live to be contrary. I thought that was a women's job?:confused:

I should thank Dh girlie for the idea. Its' from an artist, Shag. And this pic of my kitty is shag-arific!
DOH...didn't see this...yes you should thank me...heh! Shag rocks!!! BTW...got you a nor cal low life sticker...looks like the old miller high life beer bottle label...it's trick...they didn't have any of the die cut ones...I'll keep an eye out...also, I have another black vinyl nor cal sticker for ya, that I forgot to put in the mail box...that might show up better than the nor cal low life one...either way, they are both bad, and they're yours.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by dh girlie
DOH...didn't see this...yes you should thank me...heh! Shag rocks!!! BTW...got you a nor cal low life sticker...looks like the old miller high life beer bottle label...it's trick...they didn't have any of the die cut ones...I'll keep an eye out...also, I have another black vinyl nor cal sticker for ya, that I forgot to put in the mail box...that might show up better than the nor cal low life one...either way, they are both bad, and they're yours.

Yeah! Thank you very very much! Too bad I can't have 'em when I leave today. Hehe. The time will come. Yes it will.

Dh girlie, we have ways.......

kettenring

Chimp
Nov 14, 2002
ra cha cha
Originally posted by dh girlie
Yes, I'm VERY naughty...so naughty that I expect lots of coal in my stocking this Christmas!
Yeah baby, yeah - shall we shag now or shag later, ive been frozen for 30 years baby - i've got to see if my bits and pieces are still working....;)