Quantcast

Dream bike frame!

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
What happened to the broken Iron Horse? Cortina might warranty that frame if you call them up and give them a good reason. It's always worth a shot, especially with the smaller builders, cuz sometimes they'll give ya a deal on a new frame.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
bikenweed said:
What happened to the broken Iron Horse? Cortina might warranty that frame if you call them up and give them a good reason. It's always worth a shot, especially with the smaller builders, cuz sometimes they'll give ya a deal on a new frame.
The IH frame is sitting in my garage, I built up the Fly late summer with leftover parts and bought some new ones. I need to call up Cortina once I get some money.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
T-Pirate said:
The IH frame is sitting in my garage, I built up the Fly late summer with leftover parts and bought some new ones. I need to call up Cortina once I get some money.

pm me with your name and when u got the bike...ill talk to adrian when i go home next week...u should probally get the new one anyways cause its sick...

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
T-Pirate said:
here is the new ht:
[/IMG]

here is what im getting..finally sold my old bike so i can cough up some cash..my frame has been done for a while....mine will be almost the same except with avy rear and a 40 up front

[/IMG]

[/IMG]:drool:

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Urban FR'er 666 said:
One of these with full AVY MTN(not DHS/DHF),all SAINT, HALO 48's on custom SEISMIC hubs, 24"X3" IRC KUJO's!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I got to see one of those in Whistler last year. A big dude was riding it. It had a KX 125 fork on it with an Avy in the rear. He weighed about 300 lbs. The bike was insaine.

What is that thing called again? I forget.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Already have mine.

DHR :drool:

It makes me sad to look at it sitting in the basement. Stupid ice storm!!! :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
This IS my dream bike.....and I love it and ride it and love it and ride it............I'm going to marry it..........and have a kid with it....I will name the kid NOMAD....she should deliver in 5 months.

I love my V10........

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Urban FR'er 666 said:
It's called "THE MASTER PLAN"

Thats right, the Master Plan. The guys wife was watching the bike and she was a real looker; tons of make up, dressed to kill, hair all done up, long fingernails, tons of perfume..... high maintenance. They must have had a little money or at least she thought so.

mhopetech

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
I think that Nicolai by far is one of the most innovative bicycle companies out. What other custom frame manufacture offers 23 frame models? And they are on of the few companies that actually has a gear box bike that is and has been on the market for years now. They also have the best welding in this industry. Every frame is hand welded by craftsmans, in house, and the scales of the weld are uniform and flat which no other bicycle company is doing because it is too costly.

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
mhopetech said:
I think that Nicolai by far is one of the most innovative bicycle companies out. What other custom frame manufacture offers 23 frame models? And they are on of the few companies that actually has a gear box bike that is and has been on the market for years now. They also have the best welding in this industry. Every frame is hand welded by craftsmans, in house, and the scales of the weld are uniform and flat which no other bicycle company is doing because it is too costly.
They're really expensive though, although the Hans & Franz welds are nice :drool: