Quantcast

Eurobike live

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
So we now have some pics coming in from Eurobike, which officially kicks off tomorrow. Not much up now, but look for the gallery to be updated daily throughout the show. We will be covering the standard gravity fare, but also all of the whacky contraptions that eurobike brings out..like the odd Cannondale below.

Right after that we get going with worlds photos.

Eurobike Gallery is here: http://www.transcendmagazine.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=eurobike2007

If anyone can tell me what that Shimano test bike is, that'd be great. For some reason I just can't place it.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I think he meant super mega high end components, and RST forks. RST is dstributed in Germany by Shimano however, so that is why their forks are on the fleet of demo bikes.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Remember, RST does make some higher end parts. We here in North America just don't think of the fact they make a high end fork, we only see their crappy low end products.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A Really ****ty Technology (RST) fork that came on my 98 Marin Palisade Trail was responsible for my 3rd broken arm.
some of the newer, high end RST stuff is pretty good from what i've been hearing. Yea, they still make a ton of low quality, OEM forks. but lets not forget that rock shox used to make the Jett fork.

VMARTINEZ

Monkey
May 23, 2005
It's prolly a Fezzari....or a Foes.

There's a pic in another thread of the two together....

Edit: Here's the fezzari...

I have got to test ride that thing and I think for the price it will be a good bike. Somewhere around 3500 with Dee Max wheels not the DT's Shown.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
no yeti seen by me so far at least, i still have more than half of the expo halls to cover so it might very well be hiding somewhere, and also, according to 2 different sram techs, new boxxers are just like the old boxxers.

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
Anyone on site can get a picture of the Iron Horse booth with the big banner of Mitchell Delfs at the Mont Ste Anne World Cup??

bohorec

Monkey
Jun 26, 2007

Until I saw this bike I always thought that black&white color scheme looks good on any bike.