Quantcast

Everyone's Ride Gallery

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Crazy Willie -still owning half of your lazy asses.

Ok, the polka dots is definitely not catching on.

Are we on Interstate 5? Another rider on a Honda Civic

The lil Swiss town of Fontanery in the backdrop.

This was a very fun section. It just spits you out like a bastard child.

Give me your wooooo face!
Funny how I always line up with him during practice. More often than any riders.

The new version of Team Nicolai.

fred.r -he's a ripper

I have no idea who this is...

Mandatory STR posting

A G Rider able to avoid all of the 5 rocks on the course.

But alas, there were actually 6 rocks total.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619

Bison - Adrian said that if he had not crashed twice, he would have been up there with you time-wise.

If you call it racing stripe, he'd kick yo ass.

G rider with a "much needed" fork fender in a "very muddy" Fontanery course.

JDD urges you to visit www.pinnedmtb.com especially right after a tire manufacturer press release. ;)

gnar gnar

doh!

Mr. Burns

Le French?

Brad L

Sharky? Nice boots --grrr..

MBA's own Eddie Arnet. Now you have mention me in MBA in return.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619

Looks like a Schwinn Str8 with a Dorado...yikes

Mandatory STR homage

Team Clorox Bleach whiting out his class with a win. Nice lower :)

Foenasty

A canopener just lacking the gold plating on the bike.

Mandatory STR homage

Brapppppt

The sun finally popped out

Tani's daughter?

Has to be cuz she looks faster than Sluck

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
ugh

When in doubt, deploy the chute

Watch out for this ripper. He's Cody Warren's lil bro.
He looked fast.. He is from San Diego so he must be cool too. :)

"Orvs, many of the pics you post don't look as fast. Post more of mine." -The Sluck

--done!

"andy goddard" caught up with Sluck and witnessed two spectacular crashes from a grand view-right behind him.

Ultranoob almost beat Sluck but soundly beat "andy goddard" and DHmike.

Just so we can say we take your picture too, Alisson. Too bad you didn't race. The course was fantastic in the wet.

Pro men.

Pro Women

hahahahhhahahaha.. my first fontana cash winning ever.
I bet CK has a direct deposit arrangement with SRC by now.

Course was easy but fun nonetheless.
Good times fo sho.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Orven,

Thanks for the photo 432I, despite the all black attire and the fact that I absolutely sucked out there.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
goddamit.. I tried so hard and still finished last. I got beat by DHMike.. :shocked:
isn't that called karma ? i had a crash , waited for mike to pass me routed for him as he passed me and i still beat you.also if you go back to race1# i beat you , i've raced you 2 times this year and beat you. i hope that makes you feel better. stop posting sh*t with my name in it or do we need to have a chat next race ?

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
isn't that called karma ? i had a crash , waited for mike to pass me routed for him as he passed me and i still beat you.also if you go back to race1# i beat you , i've raced you 2 times this year and beat you. i hope that makes you feel better. stop posting sh*t with my name in it or do we need to have a chat next race ?
"Well, when I crashed the first time, I had to put my shorts back on and zip it even with my boxers all messed up inside. The second time, Ultranoob pushed me out of the way bec my left leg was stuck in between my front triangle before the big jump.

I didn't know you kept scores from the previous races. I swear I beat you last year when I ruled the Z class. I thought it was just me vs. Sluck vs. ultranoob. I guess you're a worthy fiesty competitor to put on our radar. I will make sure to beat you next time - crashing is part of racing." -Andy Goddard -Lovebunny's Older Brother

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
ahhhh...why not. We have sandbaggers in our class anyways...whats one more(sarcasm)!:rofl:[
1 James Gallebagger Beg Men 27-34 Z 393 00:03:09.54

Last race coming up fellas. Who's with me to take out his kneecaps in the parking lot before race time. That our his ASX mysteriously gets vandalized leaving it non-functional.

Yah I'm a hater.;)

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Sluck crashed twice, bad OTBs, and he blamed Andy Goddard for being too close behind -that's after he passed Andy btw. Sluck's happy for beating DHmike though -or so his text message said. You guys are fiesty.... Who's the overall series leader? Still Sluck?

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
sluck's a fast mofo and yes sluck / abstrack51 are still overall leader's. it's o.k. for him to talk sh*t because he beats me and he's a homie . as for you talking sh*t i don't know you and i beat you . so it's not o.k.

The_Sluck

Chimp
May 14, 2007
sluck's a fast mofo...
blasphemy!! mike i'm going to have to ask you to refrain from using those words in the same sentence again. ever. i don't want anyone to actually start thinking that. hahaha....

i'm slow. i suck. and i'm fat. :monkeydance:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
OH YEAH! IM going to get in on this i feel left out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:Psssst, fill me in on what we are arguing about! :D

Come on guys its a race and I can kick both of your arses down the hill with equiptment failures and a crash! LMAO!
(dont know that to be true but thats my argument input)
Its Fontucky guys more xc than DH so lets just ride and have a good time.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
I'm just relaying messages from Andy. All he can say is that y'all better not choke at the last race.

Sluck said in an email that DHmike is maybe ticked because he didn't expect to get beaten by Ultranoob.. I mean, seriously, why would anyone write anyone off from racing?

Bixxle

Chimp
Dec 29, 2007
Heres the stadium drop 1/2 speed, bud and I were goofing off yesterday and my tire was pretty flat from a puncture so I slowed it down a bit. Still fun none the less!
Did I mention, "I LOVE RIDING BIKES!" wish I started earlier in life.
Might as well say it... Put a helmet on.

Too bad it wasn't a drop to flat, that would be hell a cool.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
i would watch out dhmike. andy and i have been training. hes out for blood
Wow. You're being defensive about your bro. You and Adrian were talking endless smack about dhmike's e-punching outbourst. I'm surprised your "I'm gonna tell him" post is kinda muted.

See you rippers at Tucky this weekend.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i would watch out dhmike. andy and i have been training. hes out for blood
well i haven't been on my bike in 2 weeks . the training i've been doing is the sam adams program and that is just binge drinking sam adams various lagers.i think it's working out pretty good, i've already put on 5 pounds of fat.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
What's the red dotted reputation for? :p

Saturday. Not much pics were taken but lots of riding for sure.
4X -the new diva

4x action

leading the pack

some lee guy :)

Killer Queens

Does 4X mean going in 3 or 4 different directions??

When you're laying smack, express it in style.

They will "remember" you in the next heat.

Britney Jackson rulez.
If you have a girl cousin, niece, sister, nun or aunt and they like to ride bikes, bring them to the race. It's infectious.

4x schmorcross.. It's DH time.
Orvs took the camera with him on his last practice run to take advantage of the late afternoon glow.

It always start with a hike.

Brian Gong, open your eyes.

Steve Wentz, not on a Turner is weird.

Maxine is ridiculously fast

Glimpse of the proposed 2010 UCI Rainbow Jersey.

C-Dub ringleader.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
What's with all the green? It's so un-Tucky.

Orv nemesis sighting
Team Block-Hutchinson Tires manager and trash talking extraordinaire. Bob Vaginil.

Dan-o

Heath is so serious...like intense..

Looks like the axe maybe falling on the overall series champ contender, Ade (aka -Sluck, the DHMike slayer)

Vaginil.. still over 4 secs ahead of Oz in the chase.

Dan-O..ripper

Flow

Joe Lawwill is back, sorta, kinda.

What is confidence? The Sluck need not know.

Sluck is so fast that he can hide his shadow from the noon sun.

Bob and Oz are petitioning to be in the Z Class next year.
ultranoob is co-signing.

Mr. Rainbow Jersey prototype

Freeride DH Comp starts around 5:13PM on Sat following the conclusion of DH practice. PM Loonatic for entry details and rules.
Factoid: SRC banned Bullcrew from the contest for posting hucking pics with no helmet on the internet.

No huck, no love.
C Dub rolled the huck rock and got booed by groms on Konas and Sombrios.

Wentz got the hint and got like 12 pinkbike feet of air. Kids on black shirts rejoiced!!

Mike Harder-er-er took all imaginable negative point in the scoring system. Smooth and fast ain't jack in Freeride DH Comp.

Oh btw, welcome back to the "real" Fontana dirt we know.
Let's hear the whining from the right coast.

Alf even wore "the look" but he forget rule #3 of the Freeride DH contest: NO CLIPLESS!!!

Kevin Eye-lay-oh took gold in the contest and DH practice resumed.
Bison is going to paint red all over Sluck-town this weekend.

At home and everywhere else, we know what the pecking order is for these two young rippers.

Nancy, full of grace.

"Roger, finger-full of brakes." -The Sluck ;) :p

You are looking at the next generation of pinners.
Too bad North Americans patronize slopestyle and nascar-like big air productions more than developing young racers for World competition. Practice your backflips kiddos.

Craig Harvey, keeping racing alive.

Ignore this next picture..It's just Vaginil. Move along...

the suckage begins.

Raceday Sunday pics will be posted tomorrow. Not much were left since The Sluck deleted a lot of them but we'll post what we have.

Good times! --uhm, on Saturday at the least.

nite!