Quantcast

Fall Monkeyfest t-minus OMG this weekend!11!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I ran to the beer store near work today for supplies. They have the Harpoon double IPA! :beerjam:

Good thing because we're not stopping at the brewery Friday.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
My requests:
Mac and cheese
Ice Cream
Dry trails
Clear skies
Great views
Fall color
Cool lodgemates
No mechanicals/injuries

Is there a Friday and/or Saturday night ride?

WAHOOOO!!! Just two more days!!!

Kevin

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am heading up this weekend with 6 others (arriving Friday afternoon), we are staying on mountain road. We will swing in to say high sometime Friday and may join the Saturday epic. See you all in a couple of days.

Jamie
Yes, please at least stop by. We can put this silly mountain biking crap aside and talk skiing. :thumb:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Shoot, too bad my passport and all is in NJ. If I can get it before I leave, I might be up for some DH. I'll bring the bike.
It's my understanding you don't need a passport until '09........a license and BC will work. Can anyone confirm this? (I don't have my passport yet).

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
It's my understanding you don't need a passport until '09........a license and BC will work. Can anyone confirm this? (I don't have my passport yet).
No, that's true. You need your actual BC or a notarized copy of it as I understand (and a license or equivalent). I don't have my BC or passport here, so I need something more than my license.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
That's correct. I was just up there last month with a few guys, one of them only had a license and birth certificate. As JRogers mentioned though, it has to be an original, stamped copy, not a photocopy.

SparrowOnMe

Chimp
Sep 3, 2008
Sorry I didn't realize I had to confirm. Sorry, I'm still in with my +1.

And if the food is going to be ice cream and mac n' cheese no one will want to share a room with me since I'm such a lac-tard. Ha Ha Ha. . .

By the way, does anybody have the address to the lodge?

~SparrowOnMe/Hardware/Nipples/Heidi : )

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
Sorry I didn't realize I had to confirm. Sorry, I'm still in with my +1.

And if the food is going to be ice cream and mac n' cheese no one will want to share a room with me since I'm such a lac-tard. Ha Ha Ha. . .

By the way, does anybody have the address to the lodge?

~SparrowOnMe/Hardware/Nipples/Heidi : )
Go thru town, bear left at Burke Mountain road (the road to the ski resort) and it is on the left before the baseball field. It is about a quarter mile from town.

map

Greggah

Motorboat
Oct 9, 2008
Gonic, NH
I'll be heading up to be at the trail office around 9-9:30 Saturday morning. My ride group fell apart and I would like to try and meet up with a group to ride with.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'll be heading up to be at the trail office around 9-9:30 Saturday morning. My ride group fell apart and I would like to try and meet up with a group to ride with.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks
We don't start filtering down to the office until ~10 usually but if you keep your eyes open for a bunch of ridemonkey jerseys I don't see why you can't join us, just come over and introduce yourself.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
That's correct. I was just up there last month with a few guys, one of them only had a license and birth certificate. As JRogers mentioned though, it has to be an original, stamped copy, not a photocopy.
Weird. I went up in June with my family and we all had DLs and copies of BCs. No problems at the border.