Quantcast

Found out a very close friend is getting married.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I would love to see one of the top right wing presidential candidates say:

"So, when I am tapping my brothers wife, I make sure to feel her up with baby batter, because that is what the bible told me to do.
Jizzing on the bedspread is a sin to both God and Martha Stewart."

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
one item of clarification... sex for procreation is a catholic belief, not a "christian" belief.....
Couple of points:

1. The Catholic Church promotes Natural Family Planning, in which reproductive cycles are monitored so a couple can know which days they are most likely to conceive. If they are trying to conceive, they would then choose to have sex on the days with the higher likelihood of reproduction. Those days are avoided if additional children are not in the plan. Sex soley for procreatoin is not a belief or teaching of the Catholic Church.

2. Catholics are christians, but not all christians are Catholic.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Reminds me of a joke.

A priest walks into the church bathroom and hears some disturbing sounds coming from one of the stalls. He waits and sees young bobby coming out of the stall. The priest asks bobby what he was doing. Bobby says nothing but has a guilty look on his face. The priest tells him that spilling his seed is a sin and he should save himself for marriage.

A month later the priest hears the same sounds coming out of the stall and sees young Bobby come out again. The priest looks sternly at Bobby but the boy has a big grin on his face.

Bobby holds up what appears to be a jar of mayonaise and tells the priest. Don't be mad, I have been saving myself for marriage. I have about a half quart so far.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Couple of points:

1. The Catholic Church promotes Natural Family Planning, in which reproductive cycles are monitored so a couple can know which days they are most likely to conceive. If they are trying to conceive, they would then choose to have sex on the days with the higher likelihood of reproduction. Those days are avoided if additional children are not in the plan. Sex soley for procreatoin is not a belief or teaching of the Catholic Church.

2. Catholics are christians, but not all christians are Catholic.
Now I know why the Irish are so famous for their "Irish Twins".

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
That whole Christian Marriage thing is pretty damn kinky....

http://christiandomesticdiscipline.com/Home.html
is this for real?
The wife is submissive to her husband as is fit in the Lord and her husband loves her as himself. He has the ultimate authority in his household, but it is tempered with the knowledge that he must answer to God for his actions and decisions. He has the authority to spank his wife for punishment

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
I was married by a Catholic priest and they took out the part about the wife obeying the husband in the vows....WTF

Also my wife had to get a letter from the cardinal or something just so she could marry because I'm a non baptized heathen.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
I was married by a Catholic priest and they took out the part about the wife obeying the husband in the vows....WTF

Also my wife had to get a letter from the cardinal or something just so she could marry because I'm a non baptized heathen.
I think the obeying part is just understood and doesn't need to be stated.

I was in the same situation, non-Catholic marrying a Catholic. We didn't have to get a letter from anyone, but I did have to sign an 'official' document indicating I would allow my wife to raise the kids Catholic.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I think the obeying part is just understood and doesn't need to be stated.
It was stated at the last catholic wedding we were at. Since I hadn't heard that before, I spent the weekend at home going, "I am the lord, obey me bitch!"

She laughed the first few times but then started punching me in the head.

I still do it.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
do you not understand the word 'randy'?

ask partsbara.

btw, i would also nominate LLKoolkeg as one who likes to talk up his swordsman abilities, but he rarely posts.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
is this for real?
Yeah.. it gets better:

:brows:

Welcome to Traditional Christian Marriage Frequently Asked Questions for Men
by: Sir Don

Why does my wife want to be spanked?
Because she needs to feel that you are in charge and because she has been acting in less than a way a proper wife should.

Do I have to spank her to tears?
Yes, by spanking her to tears you are allowing her to fully submit and be humbled for her actions.

Isn't spanking just for kinky play ?
No, it is a great form of behavior modification and attitude adjustment.

Does it need to be on the bare bottom?
Yes, by having her bottom spanked bare will increase the effectiveness of the spanking and help to teach her.

What if it doesn't work, and her behavior continues?
Some problems require more than one discipline, you will need to spank her again.

What instrument should I use?
The best by far is always the hand, it is safer then other things, and besides you always have it with you.

What if I am mad, could I hurt her?
If angry at the time, put her in the corner and take that time to cool down, once you have gotten control of your anger then spank her.

Can't I just listen to her instead ?
No, she has all the girlfriends she need to listen to her, she needs you to be strong and correct her behavior.

I have never spanked her before not even for play. will it hurt her?
If a wife has her bottom bared and is spanked, yes it will hurt, that is the purpose of it, and helps to better her behavior.

Is this something new?
No, couples for generations have been using spankings in a loving way. just watch any old movies or t.v. shows.

Will I have to always monitor her behavior?
No, after a little while she will become contrite and submit to you as her HOH, have her keep a journal so when needed it can be reviewed.

Will that mean she is my slave?
No, not at all, this is about loving, taking the time to correct her out of love.You do not own her, she has a mind, but she respects you and willingly submit.