Quantcast

Funniest custom titles...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The only title fitting for you is Pressley.
Nah, that chick is one unto herself. NOBODY (not you) could one up her. I actually think I saw her the other day when we were at potterybarn. I heard a familiar voice, and the chick looked pretty familiar. She gave me that - I think I know you - kind of look, but I was too preoccupied trying to get the lady to decide on a rug, I didn't pay it any attention.

Might be amusing though if she *really* does live in my hood....:twitch:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Nah, that chick is one unto herself. NOBODY (not you) could one up her. I actually think I saw her the other day when we were at potterybarn. I heard a familiar voice, and the chick looked pretty familiar. She gave me that - I think I know you - kind of look, but I was too preoccupied trying to get the lady to decide on a rug, I didn't pay it any attention.

Might be amusing though if she *really* does live in my hood....:twitch:
With you hoodies.

We never did see her, so I'm still not really sure she's not Rip. :picsstfu:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
"I Like snot"

If you don't have a title and you'd like one....start a new thread asking for one. All your wildest dreams will come true.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
:rofl:

I hate to break it to you, but Milwaukee's gonna be worse. :monkey:
Um, we're here. And thus far it's been leaps and bounds better than Memphis. People are nice, there's a beach, a bar on every corner, all of our neighbors have jobs, and I can buy liquor on Sunday. And I haven't met a fvcking holy roller since we pulled into town.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
It's not winter yet. :twitch:
Jesus I am so sick of hearing that. We lived in Memphis, where it stayed so hot that people died, Every. Year. I say bring on the snow. I'd live in Antarctica before I'd spend another year in that shi.t pit. My quality of life is far less affected by the weather than other issues.