Quantcast

funny bike Vid

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
bullcrew said:
A true hardcore biker makes it even when his bike is attached to his scrotum!
I bow to biker "D" Nuts you are the man:)
That is if your sac stayed attached.
Man you landed that even wearing your frame as underwear :nuts:
maybe not sitting but he_l ya cleared it. Way to go.

Lol, I'm glad i landed on my shoulder, not with my bike right side up and me landing back onto my nuts, that would have brouht a whole nother world of pain right there. :cool:

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
IronJim said:
if you stand on the ground (not the landing) is might be 5', but with the landing it is less then 4'

Jim that little pile of dirt isnt the real landing, that landing was for kyles p.2. but no since he doesnt have it,i dont need to work on it anymore. the landing is farther out past the dirt,I'll show you what i mean later, kinda hard to explain typing it.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
i know i am not smart, and i know that i know more then you about bikes (that is the only time i "act" like i know more then you), and i know i cant spell, and i know i can get annoying (i havent met someone that cant), and i also know that your drop is less then 5'

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
Im 5'9, i stood where we would land and we got the measuring tape and made it level with the drop, when we straightened it out it was above my head. And yea, every can get annoying, but yours goes beyond annoying, it elevates from being annoyed to being pissed off.And im not just talking about you acting smarter than me, but you do it to a lot of people, on many differnt topics other than Bikes.

markk

Chimp
Dec 15, 2004
Santa Cruz
That's the gap at the bottom of DC right?

Did you case on the rock? It's hard to tell from the video.

What North shore stuff? If you don't mind elaborating... :D

Raacerx

Monkey
IronJim said:
ya it is that gap at the bottom of DC, and no i didnt case on the rock.
i rebuilt the gap a couple days ago. Insanely smoother, you can go super slow off it, air it out... going to address the berm at the bottom next. Sux you wrecked yourself Jim. Funny video though... =)