Quantcast

** GeeEmTea ***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

The fact that there are people without anxiety gives me anxiety. The thought of not being crippled with doubt (and respect) at all times is something I just cannot fathom.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
DFW at GTFOTHIRTY.
Headed home.
Top 5 taco situation last night (but we all say say that all the time, who knows).
Learned of a new taco style called Trompo, specialty in Dallas. Pics don’t do justice, but these were dank at 12:30AM after working out.
IMG_1256.jpeg

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Y tho?

The fact that there are people without anxiety gives me anxiety. The thought of not being crippled with doubt (and respect) at all times is something I just cannot fathom.
Confidence is one thing, a complete lack of self awareness is another. Generally speaking I find that those who lack any sort of anxiety fall HEAVILY into the latter category.

Last edited:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Would be lying if I said I don’t get anxiety at some points. However my sister has quite severe anxiety and I see how it controls her life in and out of work (she’s a commissioner to MI Supreme Court) Granted her job would stress me the fuck out. Her anxiety issues have affected every aspect of her life.

Can’t say I give zero fucks, but the number is getting closer every day.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
more about Trompo
(Salivation warning(

Different than Al Pastor
1709729593174.jpeg

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
more about Trompo
(Salivation warning(

Different than Al Pastor
View attachment 208659
Either way sounds good.

Isn't trompo the word for that pile of meat on a rotating spit?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ride night, looks wet, boy howdy.

Fat bike, we'll see if there is any ice/snow left in the forest, after multiple days of shorts type weather.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up, Hondo! I was up early today to run 10 miles around the high school track. It was a hard workout and now I am tired. Will need a steady coffee IV today.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept like a brick. easy schedule on tap as I I never leave Livermore. Fly Fishing club meeting tonight. Fishing guide is our guest speaker, I always pick up new techniques and places to go fish that I haven't been to at these talks

espresso and eats then hang with the dogs for an hour before heading off to work

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
son enjoyed his 9th birthday. he wanted taco bell for dinner, kids, go figure. didn't go crazy with presents, but he really liked what he got. new lego set is a win, as are the books.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Yo homies, wassup

Weird day today- parent teacher conference right in the middle of the day so I'm at the lab then will return home and WFH for the afternoon. Might be nice enough to go outside though, so that's nice.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I should buy it to flip then leave it in my shed for a decade.
I mean, you'd just have to put the effort in to sell it to the right person. For plenty of people, that's a challenge- not a lot of folks realize a 2001 downhill bike is worth a lot to a weird group of vintage collectors.