Quantcast

Girl in class...

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Yeah I guess so. I've spoken to her a few times. And it's safe to say I'm not in class anymore. Also, I'm a senior in highschool, not yet in college. I like my girlfriend, and won't ditch her for a hook-up that I doubt will be anything exciting that I have not had before.
I did get her phone number because she said "We should hang out sometime", which is another problem, because I would call, but I'm a pushover and I'm whipped, so that number won't be dialed till I break it off with my girlfriend now.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
"We should hang out sometime"
Let me translate:

"Come over to my house when my folks aren't home and get me drunk and oil me up and pork my tits."

WTF is wrong with you??? Are you MARRIED? You're in HIGH SCHOOL FOR FVCK'S SAKE!

Call her. Don't be an idiot.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Everyone knows you can't get stds when you're in high school, so you have nothing to lose.

PoserNewbie

Monkey
Feb 14, 2003
Lower Mainland, BC
Let me translate:

"Come over to my house when my folks aren't home and get me drunk and oil me up and pork my tits."

WTF is wrong with you??? Are you MARRIED? You're in HIGH SCHOOL FOR FVCK'S SAKE!

Call her. Don't be an idiot.
^^^^ Listen to this guy.....

BTW, we are still waiting for the picture.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Come on guys give mushhead a break. You know high school nowadays is just like the cheesey teen TV dramas where the kids find their one and only true love before they graduate.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Come on guys give mushhead a break. You know high school nowadays is just like the cheesey teen TV dramas where the kids find their one and only true love before they graduate.
I dunno...but the more stories that come out in the media, the more I keep thinking that one of these days Varsity Blues is going to come true. Imagine.....having Ms. Davis as your English teacher that wants to Mary K. Letourneau you...:biggrin:

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I dunno...but the more stories that come out in the media, the more I keep thinking that one of these days Varsity Blues is going to come true. Imagine.....having Ms. Davis as your English teacher that wants to Mary K. Letourneau you...:biggrin:
Even out of high school I probably would have let Mary K. Letourneau Mary K. Letourneau me if she hadn't Mary K. Letourneau'd Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite already.