Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Don't ya hate it when you run out of boxers and all you have left are tighty whitey's?

What's everybody got on tap for the weekend?
The rotors for the Solara finally arrived so tomorrow I'll be doing a brake job in the AM. Then Sat night I'm going out to a friends b-day party and Sunday I have another wedding to go to. Yeah.... man all these weddings are costing us a lot of money.

Hope ya all have a great day and a great weekend.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
No riding last night. Spent most of the evening baby-sitting the neighbor's kids so they could have anniversary sex. :rolleyes: After that just watched the debate....but that's a whole other thread! Tonight I'm going to close on my home equity loan and then packing for my trip to the Kingdom Trails this weekend. Leaving tomorrow morning at 7am!!! Never been there before and can't wait to go!! We're camping on Burke Mtn. and have ride-in, ride-out access to the trial system! WooHoo!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
proud to say "I do not own any tighty whiteys!"

my plans to ride were ruined by rain so I actually went to the mall to buy sneaks, ended up with 2 pair of sneaks & 4 shirts :rolleyes:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
packing for my trip to the Kingdom Trails this weekend. Leaving tomorrow morning at 7am!!! Never been there before and can't wait to go!! We're camping on Burke Mtn. and have ride-in, ride-out access to the trial system! WooHoo!!!

douglas=jealous!

(especially being I have a season pass at home being wasted!)

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Had a good ride last night. All this screwy weather has really limited my riding, so I was reaaaaaly rusty last night.

The boss lady is going out with a girlfriend tonight, so it's just me and the kiddo. Might break open the new star wars DVDs now that I've finally got the theater all hooked up. Got some tinkering I want to do with my truck this weekend, and my father-in-law's b-day is tomorrow. That's about it for my weekend.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey kids! I've got a whole lot of NOTHING planned for this weekend. Housework ALL DAY tomorrow (still lots to do), then WORK and a kid's birthday party Sunday. Monday will be here before I know it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Had a good ride last night. All this screwy weather has really limited my riding, so I was reaaaaaly rusty last night.

The boss lady is going out with a girlfriend tonight, so it's just me and the kiddo. Might break open the new star wars DVDs now that I've finally got the theater all hooked up. Got some tinkering I want to do with my truck this weekend, and my father-in-law's b-day is tomorrow. That's about it for my weekend.
it hasn't stopped raining down here for 2 weeks. I can't imagine what the trails must look like down here....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
No riding last night. Spent most of the evening baby-sitting the neighbor's kids so they could have anniversary sex. :rolleyes: After that just watched the debate....but that's a whole other thread! Tonight I'm going to close on my home equity loan and then packing for my trip to the Kingdom Trails this weekend. Leaving tomorrow morning at 7am!!! Never been there before and can't wait to go!! We're camping on Burke Mtn. and have ride-in, ride-out access to the trial system! WooHoo!!!
ha ha ha... you had to babysit so someone could have sex. THat was some expensive sex...

J

JRB

Good morning. I don't have any tidy whities, so it's commando if I am out. Please remove that you owned me from your sig if you are, in fact, wearing tidy whities.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I do not own a single pair of tighty whities.. The boys need their space!

Moving the girlfriend into her new apartment this weekend.. And I'll be at work a lot, which blows :( - there's a pretty interesting Oracle project going on next week that I'm going to be heavily involved in, and it'll look good on my resume, but the prep work for it's a bitch.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Good morning. I don't have any tidy whities, so it's commando if I am out. Please remove that you owned me from your sig if you are, in fact, wearing tidy whities.
it's chilly today.. I need to wear underware. Since you asked to be removed you will never be removed from my sig.

J

JRB

stosh said:
it's chilly today.. I need to wear underware. Since you asked to be removed you will never be removed from my sig.

It was more of a polite demand really. :eviltongu

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
what is this weekend you guys speak of?
i am gonna be working, but i still get to ride if i get up early.

I just bought 2 plane tickets to Amsterdam for our vacation in December. I cant F'n wait.
:dancing:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TN said:
what is this weekend you guys speak of?
i am gonna be working, but i still get to ride if i get up early.

I just bought 2 plane tickets to Amsterdam for our vacation in December. I cant F'n wait.
Amsterdam? What happened to NYC for the holidays?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - I had a kickass night last night - and it is a beautiful day today too.

This weekend consists of soccer, then hockey, then chillin with my sons and then hockey again on Sunday. Liam is on the Mite B travel team.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - I had a kickass night last night - and it is a beautiful day today too.

This weekend consists of soccer, then hockey, then chillin with my sons and then hockey again on Sunday. Liam is on the Mite B travel team.
you get some tang?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
it hasn't stopped raining down here for 2 weeks. I can't imagine what the trails must look like down here....
You should come up here for a ride. Chenango Valley State Park is ALWAYS dry... and there's only 1 real climb - and we could skip that if you wanted to.

Do speedies afterwards if you wanted.

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
You should come up here for a ride. Chenango Valley State Park is ALWAYS dry... and there's only 1 real climb - and we could skip that if you wanted to.

Read this as - EVEN YOU CAN RIDE HERE STOSH. :D

Stosh would rather do roofies with you Jackson.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Today is the one year anniversary of my arrival in San Diego, I'm going to celebrate by going to Big Bear for the whole weekend!

Have a good day! :)

J

JRB

MMcG said:
Nope you smartass - but I did win a mini-golf gift certificate. :cool:

Not quite as good as the fruity orange taste of Tang, but not bad.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
you better watch out - i am one of those chatty drunks and liable to say anything.
do it!

You should e-mail me then I'll post parts of it on RM on Monday.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
screw friday. everyone at work is like dont be in a bad mood its friday. screw all of them, who cares if its friday, im still having to be here today and i still have to come back on monday so everyone at my company can blow me. i wish i was a mindless friggin sheep like them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:

oh man... evil temptress....

let me think.
Dude I haven't been on my bike in months... I'll probably puke.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
screw friday. everyone at work is like dont be in a bad mood its friday. screw all of them, who cares if its friday, im still having to be here today and i still have to come back on monday so everyone at my company can blow
me. i wish i was a mindless friggin sheep like them.

I think you have a case of the Muhndays on Friday.

"Can ya believe it's Oct. already"

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:

:rolleyes:

Stosh, ride ? I thought stosh sold his bike(s) :D

know of any trails near Oneonta - pretty much half way between us (and I actually ride!)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
:rolleyes:

Stosh, ride ? I thought stosh sold his bike(s) :D

know of any trails near Oneonta - pretty much half way between us (and I actually ride!)

I know where the bars are!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
TN said:
NICE! :drool:

Mornin all. Went and saw the Pixies last night! They ROCKED! Only played one song off of Trompe le Monde (my least favorite album) which was great. They all sounded great together and played non-stop for 90 minutes. No stupid political BS'ing between songs. Rocked each song, then BAM right into the next. Only downside to the evening was that we slammed a few too many beers before the show, so I had to piss like a racehorse for over half the show. Each time they ended a song I almost hoped they'd play another TLM song so I could hit the head, but noooooo, they had to pull out another classic Doolittle or Surfer Rosa tune and I couldn't leave. I'm really curious to hear what their new album is going to sound like.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
NICE! :drool:

Mornin all. Went and saw the Pixies last night! They ROCKED! Only played one song off of Trompe le Monde (my least favorite album) which was great. They all sounded great together and played non-stop for 90 minutes. No stupid political BS'ing between songs. Rocked each song, then BAM right into the next. Only downside to the evening was that we slammed a few too many beers before the show, so I had to piss like a racehorse for over half the show. Each time they ended a song I almost hoped they'd play another TLM song so I could hit the head, but noooooo, they had to pull out another classic Doolittle or Surfer Rosa tune and I couldn't leave. I'm really curious to hear what their new album is going to sound like.
I *heart* Frank Black