Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Nothing wrong with that. I carry mine for weeks at a time. Sometimes, I put both on so I look extra hardcore.
I'm Xtreme when I leave the bikes on the back of my Xterra!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco-gringo said:
Nothing wrong with that. I carry mine for weeks at a time. Sometimes, I put both on so I look extra hardcore.
I like to carry a bike and a kayak on the roof of my car. I also have stickers all over the back of my car to show what other cool things I do so people know that I am a super busy outdoor athletic music loving animal loving backpacking surfing educated super cool dude.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I use to be such a loser, I would put my bike inside my Jeep...but now I'm cool being I have a truck and everyone can see my bike !! :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
I like to carry a bike and a kayak on the roof of my car. I also have stickers all over the back of my car to show what other cool things I do so people know that I am a super busy outdoor athletic music loving animal loving backpacking surfing educated super cool dude.
I'm so lazy I don't even drive that vehicle anymore....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I use to be such a loser, I would put my bike inside my Jeep...but now I'm cool being I have a truck and everyone can see my bike !! :rolleyes:
Nope you're still a loser!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
does that mean I poo on peoples heads, or that I have poo on mine?
um... you don't have to take me that seriously.....

It's neither literal nor figurative....