Quantcast

~~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~~

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TreeSaw said:
True...but it is a tastey treat for those who enjoy that sort of thing ;)
Despite the fact that I can down many shots of tequila, jager, goldschlager, jello shots...I have the WEAKEST stomach...mere smells or talk or sights will send me yaking...I started retching and gagging cuz this guy at the lake came up from the water with a snot rocket in his goatee...I came so close to puking it's not even funny...woulda sucked if I woulda yaked up all that cheap beer I was drinking...

Oh...and just TALKING about some guys bad breath made me gag till I almost puked...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
dh girlie said:
Despite the fact that I can down many shots of tequila, jager, goldschlager, jello shots...I have the WEAKEST stomach...mere smells or talk or sights will send me yaking...I started retching and gagging cuz this guy at the lake came up from the water with a snot rocket in his goatee...I came so close to puking it's not even funny...woulda sucked if I woulda yaked up all that cheap beer I was drinking...

Oh...and just TALKING about some guys bad breath made me gag till I almost puked...
Hmmm...might want to go with something a little less smelly then. The antipasta platter idea sounds good to. Maybe add some sundried tomatos and fresh mozzarella cups to the list you had before or perhaps some fresh asiago cheese.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Afternoon Stosh! :D

The office atmosphere here at work has been quite tense today. Pretty much I have taken over the position of the person who used to be my supervisor and she has taken over my position and it hasn't been going well.

:(

Oh well at least I have a half day tommorow and then head towards Mammoth! Have a good day everyone! :)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Shyrmp said:
Good Afternoon Stosh! :D

The office atmosphere here at work has been quite tense today. Pretty much I have taken over the position of the person who used to be my supervisor and she has taken over my position and it hasn't been going well.

:(

Oh well at least I have a half day tommorow and then head towards Mammoth! Have a good day everyone! :)
Ugh...that SUCKS...good luck.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TreeSaw said:
Hmmm...might want to go with something a little less smelly then. The antipasta platter idea sounds good to. Maybe add some sundried tomatos and fresh mozzarella cups to the list you had before or perhaps some fresh asiago cheese.
Cool, thanks...sun dried tomatoes come in like a jar or something? I need to get all the stuff tonight and I don't want parishables cuz the day of the party is Sunday and I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
dh girlie said:
Cool, thanks...sun dried tomatoes come in like a jar or something? I need to get all the stuff tonight and I don't want parishables cuz the day of the party is Sunday and I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon.
Yupper...you should be able to get it at the local market/grocery store.