Quantcast

~~ Gotta get down GMT ~~

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
We had a double fatality here locally due to a wrong way driver, less than a week ago.
Has anyone tried more cars and less regulation? Imma sure if there were enough cars going the right way that car would have been too scared to go the wrong way.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Gimme the list, man. We'll probably only be there for a couple days, but we'll be eatin' somethin' for sure!
This was the best one. We stayed in the hotel one night. Was $$$.

Aside from destination food, in general watch out for the real touristy places, some of them are trash. Look for where the locals go. We went to this one place on the lakefront in a town, looked good, just had a bolognaise and I swear it was microwaved from a packet. The variation in quality is wild.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Dang sounds expensive. Wonder if you could have just paid off your mortgage instead.
Gramma's footin' the bill, 'cause apparently she's loaded?
:fancy:

This was the best one. We stayed in the hotel one night. Was $$$.

Aside from destination food, in general watch out for the real touristy places, some of them are trash. Look for where the locals go. We went to this one place on the lakefront in a town, looked good, just had a bolognaise and I swear it was microwaved from a packet. The variation in quality is wild.
Had a similar experience in Lago di Garda. Always good to get personal recommendations on these sorts of things...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Forced to attend a workshop this week. I have drawn the ire of the organizers as I have complained that there are too many people, conversations are just people saying the same thing in different ways. Fewer people could get a lot more done in a fraction of the time.

The current topic of discussion is "how to ensure workers are performing value added work %100 of the time"

1677878396799.png

Forced to attend a workshop this week. I have drawn the ire of the organizers as I have complained that there are too many people, conversations are just people saying the same thing in different ways. Fewer people could get a lot more done in a fraction of the time.

The current topic of discussion is "how to ensure workers are performing value added work %100 of the time"

View attachment 190324
"how to micromanage and reduce effectivity of work"

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

View attachment 190324
How to get 110% out of your employees.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So cold so direct so perfect.

Our Ahole staffer who walked off the job mid shift on Tuesday sent a text this morning. "Hi This is XXXX when is my next scheduled shift?

Response by text from the CEO
XXXX
Your services with XXXX XXXX are terminated for cause effective immediately, Your final paycheck has been direct deposited into your account and building access has been revoked

XXX XXX CEO

A certified letter was also sent to the ex employee

This is probably the only time in all my years of management that I have enjoyed seeing someone canned

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
After leaving PHX airport with the parental units and getting tacos, now back and allegedly on a direct flight in a few min…delayed again, but evidently not too bad, will be getting in laaaate tho.