Quantcast

Great Ride!!!!

Jun 11, 2004
I don't know man, I couldn't really do with less than the 3 times a week I currently do. :happydance:

Crap, I rode out there last Friday. The trail riding is epic.
Thats awesome Doug!

I have thought about moving to the Knoxville area for this very reason!

You're lucky to have Windrock as your "regular ride."

So.......whats the housing market like in the Knoxville are......hmm?

Oct 9, 2006
Just move to asheville...dead between windrock and wilsons with pisgah areas to ride and not too mention "THE CREW". We can ride everyday and eat bacon and build some stunts and go snowboarding and party and well the list goes on. Oh yeah we can go downtown and pick on all the stinky hobo hippies and squatters.

Jun 11, 2004
Just move to asheville...dead between windrock and wilsons with pisgah areas to ride and not too mention "THE CREW". We can ride everyday and eat bacon and build some stunts and go snowboarding and party and well the list goes on. Oh yeah we can go downtown and pick on all the stinky hobo hippies and squatters.

DAMN! That sounds really good!

Can I carpool with you peeps on Saturday? Pretty please!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
you need to come ride Little Pisgah in Fairview with me one day. 360 degree views from the top. you can see:
Spartanburg
Black Mountain
Arden
Mt Pisgah
Hendersonville
Shumont
best view I've officially ever gotten in my life in Western NC.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Nope. Little Pisgah Mountain on Hwy 74 in Fairview community.
Tiny little legal trail system, but the homeowners at the top will allow certain locals access to the top on foot or bike.