Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
maybe now you can understand why there's such a widespread outpouring over abortion/infanticide, but not guns.
Stinks, I give you a lot of shlt for the stupid crap you post but I just want to take this chance to apologize. I had no idea you were an aborted fetus/and/or someone forced you (obviously not at gunpoint) to have one. I have to confess, it's genuinely something I'd never even considered.

I feel so insensitive. Hopefully we can meet up in hell (IE: colorado springs) one day and share a mug of holy water together.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Stinks, I give you a lot of shlt for the stupid crap you post but I just want to take this chance to apologize. I had no idea you were an aborted fetus/and/or someone forced you (obviously not at gunpoint) to have one. I have to confess, it's genuinely something I'd never even considered.

I feel so insensitive. Hopefully we can meet up in hell (IE: colorado springs) one day and share a mug of holy water together.
When you're done, come by my place and will go gay it up downtown so you can get right again.

FBHO

Chimp
Mar 16, 2013
Hi, so today there was a bombing in Boston. When there is a shooting we blame the gun right? Should we blame the bomb for this or the individual for making said bomb?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hi, so today there was a bombing in Boston. When there is a shooting we blame the gun right? Should we blame the bomb for this or the individual for making said bomb?
:thumb:

That makes so much sense since explosives are highly regulated and bomb attacks are very rare, sounds like the same can be applied to guns.

Last edited:

FBHO

Chimp
Mar 16, 2013
Home made bombs? Maybe we should regulate flammable materials as well? And cats, Norwegian forest cats.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
obviously, this person was a wanna-be. specifically, a navin johnson stalker wanna-be

he hates cans.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
:thumb:

That makes so much sense since explosives are highly regulated and bomb attacks are very rare, sounds like the same can be applied to guns.
Also the creation of the TSA and after other SINGLE incident situations new restrictions on travel, immigration, etc. Seems about time since terrorism is significantly smaller threat than gun violence. He made a good point.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Also the creation of the TSA and after other SINGLE incident situations new restrictions on travel, immigration, etc. Seems about time since terrorism is significantly smaller threat than gun violence. He made a good point.
again (getting really tired of having to explain this over & again): bombings aren't "constitutionally protected"; gun violence is

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Home made bombs? Maybe we should regulate flammable materials as well? And cats, Norwegian forest cats.
Considering that it appears to have been black powder as opposed to something more professional like C4, yes, I think we should be regulating black powder or gunpowder. Thanks for agreeing with me and not with the NRA idiots running around claiming that regulating it would be an assault on their 2nd Amendment liberties...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
again (getting really tired of having to explain this over & again): bombings aren't "constitutionally protected"; gun violence is
Gun violence is not protected. Gun possesion is. The use of weapons of such capacity and power that the Founding Fathers could not imagined, against unarmed and defenseless targets, such as shoolchildren and theater goers, is also not protected. The colonists owned weapons out of neccesity to protect themselves from those from whom we stole the country, from those pesky Redcoats, and to put food on the table. Not to make up for shortcomings in the crotchal region.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Goddammit, the NRA PROMISED me 3 times now that Obama would take my guns. They lied to me.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
I can already see the 2014 commercials:

Grainy black-and-white video showing 2 "urban" (ie, black) youths in a dark parking lot exchanging money for a gun.

Audio: Senator XXXXXX blocked a bill that would have required criminals undergo the same background check as law-abiding citizens do before purchasing a gun. Tell Senator XXXXXX to stop favoring criminals over ordinary Americans.

Hey GOP - Thanks for giving us "dirty libruls" something to get behind for the boring midterm elections!

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
By the way, here's my solution to gun reform. Take out one word from current federal gun laws:

said:
(d) It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise
dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person <strike>knowing or
having reasonable cause to believe that such person</strike> -
(1) is under indictment for, or has been convicted in any court
of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one
year;
(2) is a fugitive from justice;
(3) is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled
substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances