Quantcast

Halloween 2005 Costume Thread

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I will be in Pittsburgh at the Steelers vs. Ravens game. I'll be dressed as a drunken Pats fan who could give 2 sh!ts about the outcome of the game. Look for me, I'm sure they'll put me on T.V..

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
McGRP01 said:
I will be in Pittsburgh at the Steelers vs. Ravens game. I'll be dressed as a drunken Pats fan who could give 2 sh!ts about the outcome of the game. Look for me, I'm sure they'll put me on T.V..
You should be easy to spot swingin' from the end of that rope from the second deck.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Oh...sorry...there were water ruts going DOWN with this fire road...and they were all the way across...as I was preparing to bunny hop one at an angle...some damn bunnies ran out and I almost crashed! They were SO cute though!
Got some great advice from an instructor at a MSF class when asked about avoiding animals on the road. If a creature runs out in front of you and a family of four can eat it in a single sitting, run it over.

dburatti

Chimp
Jul 19, 2001
Austin, TX
Well, I have this to work with and would like to add some face makeup and scars. I have a renaissanc-typee costume, so I could go as a greasy and unkempt beggar. I even have cardboard and a marker!

D