Quantcast

Hottest MTB Chicks

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Those April Lawyer/Maxxis poster are just plain lying to the world. .

There are plenty of perfectly good Jessica Alba photos around.
You guys do get that all photos in magazines are airbrushed to the hilt right? And that most stars are "spackled" beyond belief most of the time to look the way they do on the screen?

Or did you actually think that was all natural?

Here's your sweety Jessica Alba without her professional makeup artist's daily spackling....

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
You guys do get that all photos in magazines are airbrushed to the hilt right? And that most stars are "spackled" beyond belief most of the time to look the way they do on the screen?

Here's your sweety Jessica Alba without her professional makeup artist's daily spackling....
I'd still spackle that ass.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch

That is still pretty friggin hot. Way hotter than the MTB chicks in full spackle.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver

And that's why, when I was dating, I didn't date women who wore more than the littlest amount of make-up. I'm shallow and insist that my woman has a naturally beautiful face.

Plus, make-up is nasty.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I don';t make the rules....
Well, have fun with your sausage fest. I've said what I need to say. I think I'll go hang out on my moto forum today....thats full of hot chicks and wicked good looking moto men. It's rough being one of those beautiful moto people....but I guess you guys wouldn't understand.

(pssst......this is "being sarcastic" for those of you who aren't that quick on the up take)

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Or maybe your just getting touch with the "real" you. Let it out LordOpie, let it out.
if he's getting in touch with the "real" lordopie by talking about my spackle then i think i'm going to stay very far away from him from now on...

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
luna hotness
I actually had the pleasure of sitting next to Katarina Hanusova (now Katarina Nash) on a transatlantic flight to Eurobike a few years back. She was heading to the Worlds in Italy and was planning to get married shortly after in her native Czech Republic. I've run into her a few times since, and she definitely qualifies as a hot MTB chick. When you add in the fact that she's super smart and very sweet, her hotness goes up even more, and all I can say is her husband's a lucky guy.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver

I love how these threads turn into douchebag fests. It's a wonder "MTB chicks" even date dudes at all any more.
Someone should start the "Honest MTB Chicks" thread :D