Quantcast

How to Illegally-Immigrate to the US

Jan 13, 2005
ummbikes said:
True and true.

As a side note, my grandmother could pilot her van down a busy 101 while containing my uncles and myself from killing each other on the way back from the store where she bought her groceries with cash, to take back to her home in San Mateo that she owned. Not bad for a damn Mexican eh? :p
All of us have some story of our grandmothers doing amazing things, but the intelligence and competence of all people from Mexico is on the debate here. while I appreciate to hear how well you grandmother can drive and multi-task at the same time, what does that have to do with illegal immigration? And if she is driving, I'm assuming/hoping she is a law-biding driver with license, registration, and proof of insurance, right?

I do however have beef with illegal immgrants(from all countries) that drive without licenses and insurance, because when you get in an accident with them, you are screwed to pay your own repair and medical bills. And that's just my personal experience, I'm sure there are a lot more people out there that know waht i'm talking about.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
springfield1911 said:
All of us have some story of our grandmothers doing amazing things, but the intelligence and competence of all people from Mexico is on the debate here. while I appreciate to hear how well you grandmother can drive and multi-task at the same time, what does that have to do with illegal immigration? And if she is driving, I'm assuming/hoping she is a law-biding driver with license, registration, and proof of insurance, right?

I do however have beef with illegal immgrants(from all countries) that drive without licenses and insurance, because when you get in an accident with them, you are screwed to pay your own repair and medical bills. And that's just my personal experience, I'm sure there are a lot more people out there that know waht i'm talking about.
My grandmother was a business owning, insurance holding, American citizen. I was simply atempting to provide a contrasting image to balnce the perception some have of Hispanic people.

I have the same level of "beef" with the uninsured and irresponsible drivers regardless of where it was they were born or their immigration status is.

Welcome to the debate forum.
:p