Quantcast

How to properly set up your hi/low compression

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I run dual 26" wheels with 2.35 Ritchey Z-Max tires.
Here's a suggestion for you guys who are tired of this thread...move on with your lives and stop reading this thread. No ones telling you to read it. You do it so you can post some stupid assed comments and then wait to see what I'll post in return.

Well done! You must be busting with excitement.
Believe it or not some people have appreciated the examples I've given and have thanked me for them. Those of you who apparently know everything already don't need to waste your time responding.
Dude, you are actually becoming quite annoying. I know I speak for most people here that your excessiveness in this thread boarders on on a seriously sick obsession with Avy, and Craig, and could be construed as e-stalking.

Yes, we Know Craig is a pro, but guess what, there are.....ready for this????? OTHER PRO'S........And many of them responded politely to your obsessively obnoxious, repetitive, drawn out, beat a dead horse posts on HSC and LSC.

You sir, are the one who insists you're THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET who knows how to tune it. How about this....if an Avy owner wants to learn to set it or adjust it, they can contact Craig themselves....

Look, we get it. You refused to listen to the people here, but, nicely put again. CHILL OUT.

And just to be a real dick.....here ya go, just for you!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
120+ posts later, and we're still not getting anywhere... how about we just stop discussing it?

kthxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.