Quantcast

i am officially retiring from ridemonkey...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
You shouldnt judge someone by their post count. I have met a number of :monkey: 's with all different post counts. Surprisingly it has nothing to do with who they actually are.

Although Biggins is just like his :monkey: persona, a beer drinking, skirt chasing, redneck that knows how to ride a bike and have a good time :thumb:
Knows how to ride a bike? :eek: I don't know, I've seen Biggins slide for like 50 yards on Tyro 2 years ago.....:p

In his defense, Biggins lacked the required bit of important information that could have prevented that from occuring.

I'll retract that statement and blame it on Mrbigisbudgood! :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sirknight6 said:
Knows how to ride a bike? :eek: I don't know, I've seen Biggins slide for like 50 yards on Tyro 2 years ago.....:p

In his defense, Biggins lacked the required bit of important information that could have prevented that from occuring.

I'll retract that statement and blame it on Mrbigisbudgood! :D

haha how do remember all this old shlt!!!! that was my first experience ever riding stunts. but yeah, i did screw up some.

however i am certainly the person that i am on here in real life, make no mistake.

i think my faith has been restored by a few members that have pm'd me and many of you have made good points here.

i did not start the thread however to become a mod, i started it in a fit of rage. as for WCH, i dont think you should appologize either thats fine with me.bygones are bygones and thats how it goes. anyway, thanks to those who gave words of encouragement and helped restore my faith in my favorite website.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
WestCoastHucker said:
well if you say "looks like a dude" and mean because she shreds it hellanorcalultragnarcore style, then yeah.......
I want to ride there. Nice pic.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
biggins said:
i hate to go but the influx of spoiled brats with too much bike, too much mouth, and too little brain is really getting on my nerves. at least every other thread has become a flame or bash fest and it is rapidly becoming too much like mtbr.com and pinkbike. i remember a time when RM was full of cool, intelligent,witty, smart aleck bike riders that didnt really care what kind of riding was done by who but cared more about making new friends and riding bikes. this site is on a downward spiral and i will no longer be a part of it.

those of you that know me know my number and how to get in touch with me. to those that dont its kind of a shame i didnt get to ride with you.

all is well that ends well.
biggins said:
i did not start the thread however to become a mod, i started it in a fit of rage. as for WCH, i dont think you should appologize either thats fine with me.bygones are bygones and thats how it goes. anyway, thanks to those who gave words of encouragement and helped restore my faith in my favorite website.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
biggins said:
<snip>
Fvck. I knew it was going to be like Flagstaff. :mumble:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
Fvck. I knew it was going to be like Flagstaff. :mumble:
yeah you are right i should quit my guiding job to move to flagstaff and make 5 bucks an hour less flippin burgers in a brew pub. that sounds like anawesome idea.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
biggins said:
here we go with the drama queen crap........
Woah!

That's exactly what I thought when I read the first post in this thread.

:D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
H8R said:
Woah!

That's exactly what I thought when I read the first post in this thread.

:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahaydhahahahaadikjaflkhshah
ahahahahaHAHAHAHahAHHAAHAhAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
aahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahayahahsdhahshahaha :dancing:

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
SkaredShtles said:
There was no guiding job when you were talking about moving to Flag, Assmunch. :mad:
but he was looking for a job during that same time and had applied for it.

dillhole:eviltongu

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
douglas said:
whats that saying about the shoe, and how it fits
I think it goes:

"Stop throwing a fit or I'll put my shoe in your arse."

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
SkaredShtles said:
STFU Florida boy. This has less to do with Flagstaff and more to do with Biggins being a wuss.

Lick me (I have no idea where you are from). He needed to stay there, so I have good trail info when I go up there :nuts:

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
SkaredShtles said:
You just wanted to get his wimmen. Admit it.
Well there was this one, but he did a crap job of hooking me up. I mean what is the problem, its not like I live 800 miles away. :mumble:

He knows where the good beer is too

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
SkaredShtles said:
Sounds like Biggins might be Rob's beyotch! :thumb:
Sounds more like you are still bitter about him not moving to Flagstaff. I mean come on, look at your post count, I am sure you can lure some other boy across the country to be your friend or some thing :evil:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
STFU Florida boy. This has less to do with Flagstaff and more to do with Biggins being a wuss.
i may be a wuss but i still get paid to take people fishing. :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
wow the world gets a lot more quiet when you use the ignore function. it is kinda strange though because i never really put anyone on ignore until today. ahhhhhhhhhh.