Quantcast

I completely lost control of my savings.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
Because I've never owned a BMX bike before and I don't really know much about geometry and such. So I decided to get two similar spec-level bikes with different geometry, brakeless/rear brake, and freecoaster/non to get an idea for my preferences.
I'm pissed I stumbled upon this thread so late, but I had to add that the above quote may be the single dumbest thing I have ever read. Why not just ask someone which is more likely to suit you and try it? It's not like you'll ever be good enough that the 1* difference in HA is going to be a limitation or advantage for park/street/DJ.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
I find it hilarious that you ordered 2 bmx bikes and a 26 inch bmx bike.

Have you test ridden ANY of the bikes you ordered?

Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
Didn't keep the On One. So far I have the Bianchi and Eastern. The Flow Trail and 575 shipped today. The Sunday and Flow Street will be out by the end of the month. I'll snap some pics when they are all together. The Bianchi is SUPER fun. I have never ridden a carbon HT XC bike beyond a parking lot. I had forgotten how much fun it is to ride a nice XC bike. That thing flys. The Nightrain is awesome too. It feels like a big BMX. I dug a little step-up quarter pipe thingy on a bank at school. I spent a little time doing 180s onto the bulge at the top. I tried it on the Eastern and my STP and the Eastern definitely spins around easier. The STP is going on a diet and becoming a 4X bike.