Quantcast

i did steroids

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
because I lived next to a guy when I was in the 6th grade who was a not very good hockey player who I don't think juiced just for the simple fact that I was too young to pay attention at the time?

My current opinion is much like Sanjuro's....in my opinion most of those guys are out there juicing. But I'm more aware of it then I was when I was 11
I think the biggest conspiracy isn't who did it, but who knew about it?

Do you think their coaches knew about it? Do you think the League knew about it?

Do you think they all just said, Baseball needs a steroid era?

Don't forget, right after the strike, baseball was on a slight decline, so when Mac and Sosa went on their home run binge, then Bonds topped them all, it was definitely needed by the sport.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
You know, modern ballistics have proven all of this was possible. At least the most current History Channel special.
yep. good show too. they even used freakin lasers

My current opinion is much like Sanjuro's....in my opinion most of those guys are out there juicing. But I'm more aware of it then I was when I was 11
opinions are like assholez. we all have em

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I think the biggest conspiracy isn't who did it, but who knew about it?

Do you think their coaches knew about it? Do you think the League knew about it?

Do you think they all just said, Baseball needs a steroid era?

Don't forget, right after the strike, baseball was on a slight decline, so when Mac and Sosa went on their home run binge, then Bonds topped them all, it was definitely needed by the sport.
I think that most coaches in most sports turn a blind eye to their athletes doing roids.

THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE!!!!! :panic:
truth.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
opinions are like assholez. we all have em
BTW, I think that the big cop-out in any argument, "That's your opinion."

And talking about opinions: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/13/sports/13leading.html?ref=sports

You may ride the wave of skepticism that followed McGwire’s tears — made necessary by La Russa’s hiring him as the Cardinals’ hitting coach — much of it coming from writers who actually like McGwire and wish they felt differently.
Cyclists have a level of maturity because the first major scandals occurred in the 90's, so fans realize that anyone will dope if they can get away with it, lie about it all the time, all with the support of their team managers.

When a cyclist gets caught doping, no one is shocked and most understand exactly why he did it.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
the ones that are must be pretty crafty beating all of those random test from their respective sports or the IOC
How's that HGH test coming along?

And you know there was no drug testing in baseball until 2004-05.

And BALCO specifically designed a steroid that was undetectable. The only reason why anyone was caught was because an anonymous source sent in a syringe so that they could design a test to catch cheaters.

In comparison, it was commonly known that CERA has built-in markers, so only a few idiots have been caught.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
How's that HGH test coming along?

And you know there was no drug testing in baseball until 2004-05.

And BALCO specifically designed a steroid that was undetectable. The only reason why anyone was caught was because an anonymous source sent in a syringe so that they could design a test to catch cheaters.

In comparison, it was commonly known that CERA has built-in markers, so only a few idiots have been caught.

your wasting your breathe.

splat

Nam I am
You know, modern ballistics have proven all of this was possible. At least the most current History Channel special.
yep. good show too. they even used freakin lasers
I saw it too. was a good show, but they also raised a lot of questions too.

Did you see the show on te discovery channel where they re enacted and had some really good theories where a 2 & 3rd shotter could have been

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I saw it too. was a good show, but they also raised a lot of questions too.

Did you see the show on te discovery channel where they re enacted and had some really good theories where a 2 & 3rd shotter could have been
i saw that show too. they also showed some interesting ideas from shooting on the grassy knoll.
but we all know the government wouldnt allow a true documentary about the event to be made.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BTW, Olbermann did a piece on McGwire's interview. I didn't realize he was going to lie lie lie.

Yes you took roids. No, this isn't a magic recovery pill. You take them to do a lot better in sports.

I rather he make a true admission like a drug addict and apologize what what he did, not take the Ari Fleisher, Bush Can Do No Wrong, approach.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
youre right. both of your efforts are fruitless.

opinions about every pro sports athletes using steroids is your opinion w/ no fact based info. simple. i get it
Just the same, you can not prove they do not use steroids.

By your argument you are telling me that the random tests ONLY caught Barry Bonds, Bill Romanowski, Tony Maranich (or whatever his name was from MSU), the two williams linemen on the vikings, and Todd Sauerban the punter for Carolina, Lyle Alzado, shawn merriman?

Just like the only pro athlete to get caught smoking pot on the random tests was Ricky Williams and a couple snowboarders and downhill mountain bikers?

If you want to believe they don't juice thats fine. I'll continue to believe they do.

Last edited: