Quantcast

***I'll monderp GMT***

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Well some lucky 18 old got his drivers license today so we had to return the car. Well then our neighbour bought a BMW and had this standing around so I have rented it from him with some V6 POWWWWWER

Moving up in life :-)
Nice Lincoln.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
A little bummed I didn’t make it to @Adventurous shindig yesterday, I was in the ER with my gal... she had a bad bounce over a table top and wound up with a broken arm. So to e honest, I’m more bummed she broke her arm than I am that I missed the party... she’s in good spirits though, has to see an ortho this week. I’m hopeful it’s not surgical.
#dislike

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:thumb:
It was good to see ya before you head out on the road. It's been great getting to know you too and I sure hope you look us up the next time you pass through CO. This trip is well described by your moniker here. Have fun, be safe, moar speed & pull up.

Here, may this help you on your journey....
View attachment 129223
look up chugach national forest.....be amazed.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
digging around in storage with a visiting scholar all week looking closely ar our mediocre holdings of french and british paintings. i actually enjoy this aspect of my work a great deal. but i’m really just holding out for friday when i leave for snowshoe...

someone turned on the heat...98* all effing week

wife got me this to have when we went to the pops concert last night. damn it was good and hid its 10+ percent well
3AE876DC-6B8C-4333-A70B-461D9813560A.jpeg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Guess who's fork still doesn't work. Can ya, huh ?

Talked to Sram tech, air is leaking into the lowers. Could be a tiny scratch or bad o-rings. Either way parts to build a whole new air shaft assembly have been ordered. Why take a chance, just eliminate all the old variables.

I really need to dig out all my old parts and '08 Kona Dawg (1 month old rear stays and bearings) and see what I need to build up a second bike. The Dawg can hold a water bottle and would be fine for some greenway cruising.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wanted to ride tonight, but there was death hanging in the sky after work in the form of black clouds.

And yeah heard about this today. I've had enough close calls with lightning.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/3-adults-2-children-family-dog-struck-by-lightning-in-ontario-1.3978657

Talked to Sram tech, air is leaking into the lowers. Could be a tiny scratch or bad o-rings. Either way parts to build a whole new air shaft assembly have been ordered. Why take a chance, just eliminate all the old variables.

I really need to dig out all my old parts and '08 Kona Dawg (1 month old rear stays and bearings) and see what I need to build up a second bike. The Dawg can hold a water bottle and would be fine for some greenway cruising.
Just have two forks or Banshee's laying around. All the cool kids are doing it. :rofl:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
sitting here on the group w bench with the mother stabbers and father rapers........would you believe the kitchen chair with my leg elevated, ice wrap on the back of the knee and 4 ibuprofen in me belly?

Went out for a run in my new running shoes. I had done a mile warm up and was feeling good so I decided to do wind sprints of about 75 yards. the first 3 felt great. I was 25 yards into the fourth and was running at a fast clip when I pulled up lame. shit that hurt, feels like a tendon at the top of the calf. 20 minute walk home trying to stretch things out. :banghead::banghead::banghead::bonk:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

The answer is more bikes. The answer is always more bikes.