Quantcast

i'll take Ohio State please.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
no, like said before it's only the first...even though Florida is getting the ball back....but..................................Tressel is gonna give a speech that gets there defense fired up and there gonna start crackin skulls.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm glad the team is better than the band... they're soooo... white.

I've been to UF, they have many hot chicks and that's the best they could do for our dancers?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
And OSU's band makes me wanna down a bottle of sleeping pills.

hahahahah... they cut to commercial in the middle of their performance.

<booth announcers>WTF is with that blue tarp? Oh hell, cut...</ba>

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
no, like said before it's only the first...even though Florida is getting the ball back....but..................................Tressel is gonna give a speech that gets there defense fired up and there gonna start crackin skulls.
angel dust is an amazing drug.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Don't try and frighten us with your pathetic fanaticism Pit Steelers. Your sad devotion to that ancient coach has not helped you conjure up a victory, or given your team clairvoyance enough to find the endzone.
I love it when they show the OSU fans all downtrodden.

"Yes! Yes! Oh let me taste your tears, OSU fans! Your tears are so yummy and sweet!...Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! My-yummy! My-yummy, you guys!"

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well, 41-14

Worried yet? Not to rub it in, but its been a bad year for your teams, eh?

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
yeah for the most part but... for the team i play on woo second time state champs...got there wining in the last 5...so it's been one good season...next year is the steelers year!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
yeah for the most part but... for the team i play on woo second time state champs...got there wining in the last 5...so it's been one good season...next year is the steelers year!
You play for Kahuku, right?

My favorite Bear played for St. Louis. I used to live in Kailua by the way.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
The high school team Chris Leak played for hasn't lost a game in 7 years (108 wins) and has won 7 straight HS titles.

84 total yards? That's freakin' pathetic.